NewCelica.org Forum banner

81 - 100 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
6,705 Posts
What's up old friends? For you new guys the last meet at Jim's house was fun. We all hung out and then went and got drunk at the Mexican place. I wish I could make it to this meet but I would probably stick out like a sore thumb in my Mustang. :sadpace:

·
FU-Q
2,469 Posts
What's up old friends? For you new guys the last meet at Jim's house was fun. We all hung out and then went and got drunk at the Mexican place. I wish I could make it to this meet but I would probably stick out like a sore thumb in my Mustang. :sadpace:
You can still come! We won't rag on the stang too bad ;) jk

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
man Chris you need to come

past celica owners, current celica owners, future celica owners are all welcomed!

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Dude come on up if ya can get outta work

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
I messed my car up since the last meet, so it doesn't look as good...but I have most of it fixed except the bumper.

Yeah, so if anyone has an 03+ front that they want to get rid of...let me know.

81 - 100 of 125 Posts