NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
hey man just wanted to tell you that you car looks really really good...how long has it taken you to do all this stuff to it???? well congrats on a good looking car man...later.

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got my doors done WAY before that GB...I was actually the second Celi on the road w/ the doors (2 days after SeasideGraphix) The Octane front is High, but that's why I like it..I sits only about 1/4 in. lower than stock

·
Registered
800 Posts
Just one question. Why isn't the brother in the pic looking at those white girls? I guess he's like me and vanilla is not his flavor. :chuckles:

MicaCeli said:
i dunnoooo wil.............

I think you should do something else with the rear..........

Yup thats much better :gap:

·
Registered
486 Posts
nice pics.... who made that octane front?? im thinking about getting it but im not sure since i heard the fitment is really bad

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Haha, which chick zcs? The one w/ the white shorts is my Girl, the one w/ the black pants is "beth" on this board. I don't know where the front is from davidX, I bought it used and pre-fitted.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
PhatCellyGT said:
Haha, which chick zcs? The one w/ the white shorts is my Girl, the one w/ the black pants is "beth" on this board. I don't know where the front is from davidX, I bought it used and pre-fitted.
:rofl: i was talking about your girl... oh shit i mean beth, no oh, damnit! :D

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
im not a big fan of the hoodspoilers but people have different tastes :)
i think youre better off slapping some mesh rather than custom fitting the T on the bumper.
also are you gonna swap sideskirts anytime soon? i dont think the WW ones flow well with the octane bumper. maybe RMM sides?
other than that, car looks dope :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts