NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
4,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got my doors done WAY before that GB...I was actually the second Celi on the road w/ the doors (2 days after SeasideGraphix) The Octane front is High, but that's why I like it..I sits only about 1/4 in. lower than stock

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Just one question. Why isn't the brother in the pic looking at those white girls? I guess he's like me and vanilla is not his flavor. :chuckles:

MicaCeli said:
i dunnoooo wil.............

I think you should do something else with the rear..........

Yup thats much better :gap:

·
Registered
622 Posts
nice pics.... who made that octane front?? im thinking about getting it but im not sure since i heard the fitment is really bad

·
Registered
4,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Haha, which chick zcs? The one w/ the white shorts is my Girl, the one w/ the black pants is "beth" on this board. I don't know where the front is from davidX, I bought it used and pre-fitted.

·
Registered
8,081 Posts
PhatCellyGT said:
Haha, which chick zcs? The one w/ the white shorts is my Girl, the one w/ the black pants is "beth" on this board. I don't know where the front is from davidX, I bought it used and pre-fitted.
:rofl: i was talking about your girl... oh shit i mean beth, no oh, damnit! :D

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
im not a big fan of the hoodspoilers but people have different tastes :)
i think youre better off slapping some mesh rather than custom fitting the T on the bumper.
also are you gonna swap sideskirts anytime soon? i dont think the WW ones flow well with the octane bumper. maybe RMM sides?
other than that, car looks dope :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.