NewCelica.org Forum banner
141 - 160 of 194 Posts

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
I don't see any meat on the list, just "buns". What kinda buns? What kinda meat? LOL

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
So someone's bringing meat?

·
Poopin' on Scrubz
3,744 Posts

·
Registered
8,331 Posts
I'll try anything once, sometimes twice just to make sure I don't like it. :rofl:

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Dude, seriously now, someone's bringing meat, yes? I'm trying to figure out what to bring.

·
Registered
8,331 Posts
That's what we're trying to figure out in the thread on the other forum, if nothing else I can swing by a Walmart and grab a pack o patties and some phallic meat sticks.

·
Registered
8,331 Posts
As long as it's not Lamb. Cooked ground lamb tastes like how I imagine licking Danny Devito's arm would taste after he ran the Boston Marathon.

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
It's still not clear to me what's being brought and what's needed...

·
Registered
8,331 Posts

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
... what waitress?

·
Registered
8,331 Posts
I found some Toyota junk whoever wins the Stoner prize pack can also have, some stem caps and door striker cover plates. I've got a selection of T10 base LED bulbs I'll bring along and whoever wants whatever can have them, $1 each or something. Dump my clutter on someone else. LOL

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Happy to bring plates and napkins - how many do you think we'll need?

·
Registered
8,331 Posts
Ryan with the BRZ is coming out and very likely my co-worker will ride shotgun with me, his 87 RX-7 with 5.3 LS swap ran out of front brakes. So +2 for me I guess, I don't know if either of them are bringing anything. If they have the right peppers I'll make guac, I'll make guac even if they don't. I'll bring a case of water and a case of Capri Sun. Uhhhh and whatever else I see that looks good I guess.

·
Poopin' on Scrubz
3,744 Posts
Happy to bring plates and napkins - how many do you think we'll need?
Thank you! I'd get packs of 50-75 if I were you.

Ryan with the BRZ is coming out and very likely my co-worker will ride shotgun with me, his 87 RX-7 with 5.3 LS swap ran out of front brakes. So +2 for me I guess, I don't know if either of them are bringing anything. If they have the right peppers I'll make guac, I'll make guac even if they don't. I'll bring a case of water and a case of Capri Sun. Uhhhh and whatever else I see that looks good I guess.
I love me some guac. That's cool that Ryan is coming. I'll be driving my brothers BRZ down as well (with him). I think me getting to drive a stick again (this weekend) will be the most exciting part of the meet. haha!

141 - 160 of 194 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.