161 - 180 of 194 Posts

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
50-75??? Lol

·
Registered
8,331 Posts
napkins maybe, not plates. Just bring some rolls of paper towels lol.

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Dudes. I know what they are. We'll see if I make the hike and supper or not.

·
Registered
8,331 Posts

·
Registered
8,331 Posts
I think Linds and I are the only ones old enough to even know what that Indian is from :rofl:

·
Administrator
57,402 Posts
Hey Chicagoan's. I have nothing to add other than I just got back from spending Labor Day weekend in your fine city. I stayed in Downtown with family, and I went to Evanston and surrounding parts. The humidity was no joke...and I did not bother with the deep dish pizza. I'll be back!

·
Registered
8,331 Posts
And you didn't get shot? Impressive! Yes it was a bit humid for the holiday weekend, too humid for deep dish, need cooler fall weather so the cheese congeals in your gut.

·
Administrator
57,402 Posts
And you didn't get shot? Impressive! Yes it was a bit humid for the holiday weekend, too humid for deep dish, need cooler fall weather so the cheese congeals in your gut.
I had a great guide. The humidity led to a lot of gelato and Italian ice consumption. Also, I didn't realize Chi-Town had such a love for Dunkin' Donuts.

·
Registered
8,331 Posts
Well things move slowly when you're not rife with Russian meddlers and trolls like the rest of the internet seems to be. :rofl:

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Is this fall meet really on?

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Answering questions with questions?

Still no date, I see...

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Um. Cuz I don't own a 6g? Hell, after having 3 Toyotas for years, I now have none! LOL

·
Registered
8,331 Posts
Yea hopefully that doesn't last. Let Korea stick to smart phones and TV's.

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Let Toyota resurrect the Celica of the mid-70's and it'll likely change.

161 - 180 of 194 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.