NewCelica.org Forum banner

121 - 140 of 202 Posts

·
Mr. Mica
525 Posts
Problem was that those guys stopped hitting their shots. Lewis couldnt make anymore 3s and Vince was also hurt all the time. Idk what else Magic could have done. Only thing was that those guys they picked up also couldnt make any shots. Lose/Lose... I also doubt they could make any trades next year to get better.

·
Premium Member
2,026 Posts
Wait...............Wait............Wait..........................

We have a OT?? :gap:

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
^ :faint:

I'm talking about the team prior to that one, when Turkoglu was originally here along with Keyon Dooling....
I actually didn't like the team after Lewis and Vince came in to play. The team just wasn't there. I have hopes for next season but i doubt anything amazing is going to come out of the Howard trade. Orlando fans are just going to have to wait to see what ends up happening.

I heard he actually bought a mansion in Los Angeles already. But on the bright side, at least we still have a pretty badass Arena.

·
Mr. Mica
525 Posts
Well you can thank Turkoglu from screwing that old team up. He wanted too much money so he left to toronto. Where he basically just stopped playing hard since he already got his money. Now orlando is paying him that money anyway (weird).

Howard would be smart to go to Lakers in a trade. Even tho Howard is better Magic will get the 2nd best bigman with Bynum. Maybe they will throw in Odom.

Now about your arena... it is pretty bad ass. I havent been in it but i have driven by a couple times. Wanted to go see a Heat game there this year but decided o go to miami instead. Doubt i will be able to go to it next season since i might be moving to Miami in August.

·
Mr. Mica
525 Posts
Heat taken control of the Bulls. We Ready!

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
^lol

trueeee.

The Amway is definitely what people talk it up to be. You can really watch the game from anywhere in the arena, even the bar :eek:
I would recommend going to see a Miami there if you ever get a chance.

GO BULLS!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Chicago is my hometown :fawk:)
I still haven't made up my mind on who to go for. both teams deserve to be where they're at. I want my Magic :sadpace:

·
Mr. Mica
525 Posts
Sit yo Ass down Fool!!

·
Registered
378 Posts
^lol

trueeee.

The Amway is definitely what people talk it up to be. You can really watch the game from anywhere in the arena, even the bar :eek:
I would recommend going to see a Miami there if you ever get a chance.
:blah:
Top floor bar at the amway center is siiick. Me and my gf grabbed some drinks up there before the usher concert recently.

·
Mr. Mica
525 Posts

·
Mr. Mica
525 Posts
So im planning on moving to miami in august and i might need a new job. Anybody know of anything good. Looking to work at ups at night if anyone knows anyone that work there let me know. thanks

·
Mr. Mica
525 Posts

·
Mr. Mica
525 Posts
Yea very true! Almost needed my shades...:cool:

·
Mr. Mica
525 Posts
Can it be 6pm already!! Got a 4day weekend and Im ready for happy hour and Transformers 3.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Nah, its been raining in Orlando for a while now and well, the sun has been a stranger.
Oh wait, were you referring to our OT? :chuckles:

Hai :wave:

Can it be 6pm already!!
I'm in the same boat, I get off of work at 5:30, I got an email that our carpets are going to be cleaned at 3:30 so I'm hoping I can leave the office early >:]

121 - 140 of 202 Posts