NewCelica.org Forum banner
2581 - 2595 of 2595 Posts

·
'02 GT
7 Posts
dose any body know where a good body shop is . i really need a paint job
I had Rod from RMB Auto repair a bent fender and fit, paint and install my Kaminari front. He did an incredible job, was super cheap, and drove me to and from my place for drop off and pickup. Offer to pay cash to save some money and he'll do a great job. He's on Pennsylvania in Lansing.

rmbautorepair.com/

·
Registered
72 Posts
Based on Michigan snow, how low can you go? (Teehee, that rhymed) That is, if you drive your celica all year round.
I drive mine year round and never have a problem. I do take the time to swap out rims/tires every 'snow' season though. Don't mess around where the rubber meets the road.

A2

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Hello gents. Long time no talk to most of you. Anyone got stock tall lights floating around? I got a fix it ticket and literally need to swap tall lights for ten minutes to get the ticket signed off on. Detroit area

·
Registered
923 Posts
Hello gents. Long time no talk to most of you. Anyone got stock tall lights floating around? I got a fix it ticket and literally need to swap tall lights for ten minutes to get the ticket signed off on. Detroit area
ill sell u both for 10 plus ship

·
Poopin' on Scrubz
3,744 Posts
I'm from Northwest Indiana,
You're in the wrong section buddy... We're going to be having one last meet before the snow starts rolling in. It will be held at Starved Rock State Park, but we don't have a date yet. When we do have a date, be sure to speak up if you'd like to come! :D

·
Registered
635 Posts
Hey guys,

I haven't been here in a long time. Lot of new names i see. Well i don't have the celica anymore. But I do miss her occasionally.

i still have the trunk plastics for sale from my 2000 celica gts. If anyone is interested, please send me a message.

I also have a Blaupunkt sub-woofer for sale too.

586-804-3415.

Jaison

2581 - 2595 of 2595 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.