NewCelica.org Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's showing? If Igo, can somoeone house Steph and I overnight? How is everyone getting from the roll-in back to where ever they are crashing? When must you register by? Can I register at the door?

Jake or anyone with the 411, if you could answer these questions it would be helpfull.

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
Eric, Beth, Wil, Scott and Risa, I am positive are showing. My car will likely be at the show.

My guess is that Scott will drive the Blazer, and I know that John W will be there, so we can arrange rides. I will offer my home to you for you to stay but I have only couches, if you are interested let me know.

The sooner you register the better, when they are out of slots they are out of slots. If there is still open space when the show opens you can probably register at the door but I dont think that will be the case.

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
[09:58] tabien12: your car will at the show?
[09:59] ringthreetheicp: Yes, probably. Not in the show though.
[10:00] tabien12: coo coo
[10:27] tabien12: you wanna borrow my exhaust for it!?
[10:27] tabien12: BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[10:27] ringthreetheicp: Bitch
[10:27] ringthreetheicp: I hate ye!
[10:27] tabien12: hehe

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
Baldhead_J said:
What do the VIP tickets entitle you to and is $52 worth it? This ain't Carlisle, ya know.
Yeah, it's better than Carlisle. Seriously, what is so great about Carlisle? Poor judging, WAY too many cars. I may be a hack for IX but I seriously dont see whats so great about Carlisle?

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
kaioshin said:
[10:27] tabien12: BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Of course you cut off the part where I said that I spend my money how I please, and that I dont follow your slightly warped "performance is everything" mentality.

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
kaioshin said:
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I wan't AIM at work.....:( , then again...if I did....I wouldn't get anything done....

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
carlisle is a complete experience...it's like spring break for tuners. It's an entire weekend of events and tons of cars. Your negative attitude about Carlisle blows my mind... What's so great about, the burnout contest, a huge midway of vendors, thousands of the hottest cars, bikini contest, give-aways, glow-off, street course rid-alongs with professional drivers, and a complete take over of a small town by the drunken import crowd...man, it's more fun than you should be allowed to have. I think you hit the nail on the head...you're a hack for IX.

·
It is known.
8,239 Posts
yes doug there is a club award as well..........this is why were trying to get everyone from here to GO

·
It is known.
8,239 Posts
you have more access? :confused:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.