NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get rims that look like the exel ennio, yuo can get them from wheelmax.com, but i hear that these are a cheap copy of something else and the quality is lacking. I can't figure out how to post a picture on here, probably because i am retarded, but i know Chiller has them on his car. If anyone knows where to get the "real" versions, or look alikes that are of better quality please let me know!

·
Registered
593 Posts
Those are the Konig Holes. Graphite with polished lip. I ordered them through the shop I usually go to, but you should be able to get them through Tire Rack or Discount Tire.

·
Registered
593 Posts
I like the lip and the contrast (graphite and polished). Especially since I've got the CF hood. Although some people don't like the look of black rims. They say it makes it look like a project car or it's on steelies rather than on nice rims.

It's your call. This was my old Celica with silver rims.

Those were 17" Racing Hart knockoffs. Personally, I think that the Konigs woulndn't look too bad on a silver Celica. Though, in the end it's your call.

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
Seeing as how I've never even heard of Ikon before, I'm going to say they're cheap ripoff's. If you're not getting the real deal then you're getting replica's which sometimes translates into poorly made. Sometimes you get lucky though. Why don't you PM Chiller and ask him who makes his wheels. Maybe he can tell you if they're of decent quality. I'd suggest the ADR's I had but like I said, they're no longer being made anymore.

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
i had a set of Ikons on my GT. they were nice wheels, the polished lip started to fade and get ugly. but the wheels held up nice, but my city has 2 potholes and the roads are pretty good.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
way ahead of ya....Chiller has the Exel Ennio's...

i was told today it would be over 2k to get the advans, but when i priced some Enkei's i was going to get like a month ago, they were like $2150 to get in 18's...any thoughts about that?

·
Registered
384 Posts
I've loved my Ennio's and have never had a problem with them. I've hit some huge potholes and accidentally jumped a speed bump once and they have never bent, which I couldn't believe. The only problem is that I don't know how much they weigh compared to other rims.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts