NewCelica.org Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 95111 Posts

·
Registered
4,232 Posts
if i cant get a good deal on the 09, i might jus get an 08

althought i wouldnt mind getting a manual S instead if it saves money, been doin most of my test drivin w/ manual cars, even burnt out in a nissan versa :gap:

·
Whisper In The Red Sky
5,938 Posts
In a Versa?! :rofl:

Man, everyone doesn't seem to have much left in them to whore anymore. I remember when we used to do 50 pages a day...

·
Whisper In The Red Sky
5,938 Posts
I think I lost your number Jeff, I remember you called me with your gf's cell and I saved over your original number :crazy2:

·
Registered
4,232 Posts
SyKoTiX said:
In a Versa?! :rofl:

Man, everyone doesn't seem to have much left in them to whore anymore. I remember when we used to do 50 pages a day...
yah, seems like everyones busy nowadays.

yah i burnt out in the versa, it was the first manual car i drove in a long time aside from moving cars in a parking lot for zar.

aside from that, i drove everything else alrite.

·
Whisper In The Red Sky
5,938 Posts
GLOCK23 said:
so whose goin to the crissy fields meet?
Still thinking about it if I have a job or not to fund the trip. Anyways, back to studying :wave:

·
Registered
4,232 Posts
SyKoTiX said:
I think I lost your number Jeff, I remember you called me with your gf's cell and I saved over your original number :crazy2:
o yah, thats when my phone got murdered at the beach. i still have your old sony erricson, its the backup of my backup phone.

if you need it back, jus let me know

·
Whisper In The Red Sky
5,938 Posts
GLOCK23 said:
o yah, thats when my phone got murdered at the beach. i still have your old sony erricson, its the backup of my backup phone.

if you need it back, jus let me know
I won't be needing it anymore :) You can go ahead and keep it as a token of our friendship :p:

GLOCK23 said:
should be a full tank of gas each way in the celica, so im guessing around $80 round trip as long as you drive conservatively
Probably $200 for food and snacks as well as gas

21 - 40 of 95111 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.