NewCelica.org Forum banner

3821 - 3840 of 3864 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
My bad, man. I have just been seeing alot of newbies popping up lately and I just saw your post count in the 30's and didn't think to look at the Join Date. And since it was just a random post irrelevant to this thread, I thought you fell into that category. But yeah... my apologies.
no harm no foul, all good

·
Registered
792 Posts
saw a silver celica lower than mine with TRD sides and rear with 03+ front no lip with roof carrier with GT wheels, following a Lexus IS250/350, coming out united gas station @ 223rd and main street around 7.30 pm Yesterday :wave:

·
SPREAD THE HATE
4,423 Posts
I was in Corona Saturday, spotted a spec blue celica in the parking lot of the chipotle
spec blue, full kami, you had a huge scratch/dent on your front, those newer no-bulge led headlights, and boobie tails
:wave:

·
Registered
34 Posts
10W, around 6pm, black(might have been carbon blue, couldn't tell from the angle) with bb lip and dropped a fair bit, in front of a BIG purple truck(aka, me).
Yeah, I decided to let you in so I could get a better look, lol.

·
#GetTheCoolShoeshine
1,239 Posts
Spotted white gts at fullerton college no drop, stock body, decals and a park bench :gap:. i couldn't get the front cause i was running supper late to class.​

also spotted a white celi with kami front, prob trd sides and rear. found it on google street view, while looking for an address in la habra. (who knows how old this is.)

·
#GetTheCoolShoeshine
1,239 Posts
i used to see gus' car at school all the time, but he sold it already. ive seen a white tsunami with blingbling wheels on the BuneaPark area.

and this weekend i saw epicwolf's top of the line celica, with jonz n it.

·
Paint Guru
5,588 Posts
also spotted a white celi with kami front, prob trd sides and rear. found it on google street view, while looking for an address in la habra. (who knows how old this is.)
Judging by the watermark on the picture, 2011? :shrugs:

3821 - 3840 of 3864 Posts