NewCelica.org Forum banner

3841 - 3860 of 3864 Posts

·
#GetTheCoolShoeshine
1,239 Posts
just spotted a 00-02 silver celi, stock body, lowered, black-ish wheels and tails, BRS cf hood with silver scoop, and a Socal-celica decal on the quarter window (its that how its called?) it was parked outside an albertsons, my phone was dead, so i stayed out for like 10min but no one came. :sadpace:

anyways :wave:

·
fools runnin a Honda 2000
3,854 Posts
just spotted a 00-02 silver celi, stock body, lowered, black-ish wheels and tails, BRS cf hood with silver scoop, and a Socal-celica decal on the quarter window (its that how its called?) it was parked outside an albertsons, my phone was dead, so i stayed out for like 10min but no one came.

anyways
that's verratos!!

·
"Mega-Giga Bytes Son!"
1,546 Posts
saw a really clean silver trd celi w/ rims and drop on slauson, friday after work. and by clean, i mean spotless... :drool:

i think it was someone on here cause it looked familiar. i was in the coupe so the driver didnt pay me much mind, but they did mess with their rearview a lot once i got behind them/you, lol. :wave:

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Was just driving down on the 91South just a few miles south of Tyler Mall around 7:15AM when I saw this cute red-headed girl in a silver and black Celica with full C-One replica kit installed drive by me.

The top half of the car was painted black and so was the hood area from the bumper grill on up. It had a full C-One replica kit installed and the bottom half of the car was painted silver. It was riding on stock GT wheels painted black though but I guess that's probably next on her mod list. LOL

She seemed cool as I gave her a thumbs up and she smiled back.

3841 - 3860 of 3864 Posts