NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The yellow Farrari got nailed...

If Fairfax County's finest was writing citations rather than warnings, the county coffers got a good boost today. My celi slid through radar at about 2 mph but they were certainly checking everyone out. ...Hope everyone got back ok.

On a more positive note - Thanks, Jake for an excellent gathering. :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
4,712 Posts
actually, there was one cop sitting on the right side of the road, but i think he was too busy going over all the citations he had written to notice all of us going by.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
heh, i was wondering if fairfax co came out that day.. can someone post the names of the officers that were there.. i bet one of them is officer leeds.. he is a prick around reston that would write citations for everything!!!

·
Registered
452 Posts
I was the car behind the Ferrari. I was scouting the situation to see if my brother could leave without a ticket. From what I remember, it had no front plate, and the cops were kind of laughing at him after they told him to pull over.

-SC3

·
Registered
175 Posts
Yup, finally we have a yearly event where there is no beef and it's for true enthusiasts and those ****nuts go and play god, really sucks, I drove right thru with madly tinted plate covers front/back and 10% tint all the way around. Didnt get any troubles, but then agian a blonde was drivin my ride out!. Anyways did you guys notice the officer up IN A TREE at the bend shootin radar? ;)

Jake, Thanks dude, put on a great show!

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
I agree with you guys about the cops, but another reason why they showed up is cuz IDIOTS who were racing down Rt 7 and what happened could've been worse, and the dumbasses doing burnouts and donuts when they were specifically told not to do so. For those people I could give a rat's ass if they got a ticket, they deserved it.

·
It is known.
8,239 Posts
:werd: i agree totally

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
XYRCNCP said:
I agree with you guys about the cops, but another reason why they showed up is cuz IDIOTS who were racing down Rt 7 and what happened could've been worse, and the dumbasses doing burnouts and donuts when they were specifically told not to do so. For those people I could give a rat's ass if they got a ticket, they deserved it.
yeah I hate that shit. Asses like them mess it all up for everyone else. *sigh* that's life for you

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.