NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 302 Posts

·
assplosive.
25,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
o.k. guys and girls this the thread for the o.c. caravan to the chino hills meet that will be held on JULY 23rd (SUNDAY)...

ANAHEIM PLAZA
530 N. EUCLID ST.
ANAHEIM CA, 92801

the o.c. pre-meet/caravan will be at the ANAHEIM PLAZA..off the 5-freeway (exit euclid)...since the meet starts at 12..try to be at the plaza by 10:30...meet and greet, take pic(s) and what not. we will be departing towards chino hills at 11:30...the gazebo is reserved from 1pm - 4pm on the 23rd (sunday)...so that gives us a good amount of time to get there and set up. i hope everyone can make it to the meet...and all cars are welcome :cool:

for those joining us for the caravan...please provide ur name and screen name so i can add u to the list

...again this meet is on the JULY 23rd-a SUNDAY

so the roll call is:
1.Raphael - celicajonz
2.Hieu - hefzcelica
3.Eric - TRD_CELCIA_GTS
5.Jeff - GLOCK23
6.Truc - epicwolf
7.Vergel - voodootrd
8.Jody - Ihartmycelica
9.Sal - Tc_Boi
10.Joey - J_easy
11.Brad - bt216
12.beto - wel_565
13.brennin
14.Aaron - wawawaGTS
15.Ryota - 240sx
16.Chris - chris01celica
17.(______) - phoenxigntion
18.Leo - 02SLVRGT-S
19.HAROUT - tyrone X biggumz

AGAIN...the meet date has changed to JULY 23rd (SUNDAY)....:wave:

·
get that motabs going!
18,289 Posts
Hey Brad. You be rolling with the San Diego peeps right? So I guess the San Diego peeps will be rollin with the OC peeps then huh? And if the 818 peeps add a few more north LA peeps than it will be a massive caravan LOL. That would be sweet.

·
get that motabs going!
18,289 Posts
ihartmycelica said:
what if half the people dont know that its been moved and people show up on saturday?
If people just paid attention to the two threads Omar and Raphael created, they should have no problem knowing what day it is. Just paid attention and check out the post fequently!

·
get that motabs going!
18,289 Posts
actually, Im not really stressing. Just need to get all my s*** done also. Still need to order the front. I probably gonna roll with stock front to chino. After that need to order exhaust, hood, wing. header. :faint:

1 - 20 of 302 Posts