NewCelica.org Forum banner
321 - 340 of 376 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #322 ·
I haven't taken any pictures lately, just some odd things here and there. Especially so with my hectic schedule. Got to take a breather from works. Yup, "works."

Shooter by //ZERO, on Flickr

Bottoms up! by //ZERO, on Flickr

·
Premium Member
18,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #325 ·

·
Turbo 2zz
4,674 Posts
I like the food pictures. Did you get any weird looks from the staff when you did this? I'm always afraid they are going to try and kick me out

·
Premium Member
18,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #328 ·
Nah. They saw me snapping away. Some might say something especially if you're taking pictures of people inside the restaurant, but if they ask I tell them that I'm just taking pics of the food.
They shouldn't get upset though, this is the best form of advertisement. Nothing beats social media networking.

·
Premium Member
18,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #330 ·

·
Premium Member
18,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #332 ·
But your pic production company name rolls off the tongue weird to me
It's a name that I've used since before getting into photography and only recently (since 2008-9) have started to use it for photography. I had no intentions of doing this professionally from the start and so I would just watermark my photos with it.

If it 'rolls off the tongue weird' try saying it in Japanese, in which I've also had a few logos written in. "Mugen Zero."

Thanks though, doe!

·
Premium Member
18,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #333 ·

·
Premium Member
18,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #335 ·

·
Premium Member
18,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #337 ·
Always putting out good stuff man. Keep it up. I like to check in from time to time to see why I can't get mine to look like yours... Haha.
Thank you very much, Harrison!
I do the same thing with the photos shared on here from you and the other guys and from the people on Flickr! haha.

·
Premium Member
18,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #338 ·

·
Premium Member
18,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #339 ·

·
Premium Member
18,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #340 ·