1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
dude...PM Beto...he'll fix the problem whatever it is...not cool to call him out in the forum. If he doesn't resolve the situation, then it's open season on him, but in the buyer/seller feedback forum.

Good luck,

Usman

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Don't know why you had the bad apple, my was drilled, came with screws, and fits perfect.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
uansari: its cool, its good to hear all things related good or bad.

flyjames:tell him to email me, to feel free to do it. i am here to help, figure out that i sell about 20 a week, and say that about 2 wont fit good or perfect (allthough perfect is in the eye of the beholder, so a great hoodscoop for somebody might be crap to someelse, and i have heard it all).

its a good turnaround, when he emails me i just listen to what they didnt like and what he wants etc, and i do my best to match him or her with a scoop for their needs so to speak, believe me i have heard it all...lol

so i sent them undrilled them with the screws no biggie to install postion it ,drill it and almost everybody can fit it like they like, put the screws and good to go, i though that would help things a little i guess that i have to sent them drilled, its no biggie.
that however has changed back to the format of the past and scoops are being drill....
for me is the same since i dont do the drilling but the shop that makes them;)....

so tell him to contact me cool, and will be more than pleased to help;)
p.d.:cant please everybody, but my goal is that...

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Shipping on my old C1 wing from Beto took only 3 days, and I am in southern Oregon. ;) Very good quality too. I couldn't have been happier. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
hey i got alot of stuff from beto. a TRD wing and a hoodscoop, the wing was PERFECT, imean PERFECT!, the hood scoop needed alitle work but just cost a few extra bucks at the shop, otherwise beto is the best, great guy, and i love everything i got from him.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts