NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If you have any of these things for sale....lemme know...preferably i'd like to have the stuff in liquid silver....put i can have it painted if the price is right....

1. TRD spoiler, WW V line spoiler, Kamanari Spoiler
2. Carbon fiber hood
3. Carbon Fiber dash
4. Some M3 Mirrors w/ led turn signal
5. pioneer 8400

Obviously I would only want these things if they are in good condition...but I dont mind if they are used just as long as there is nothing wrong, thanks for your time and overnight payment is how I pay so you could have your money w/ in a day....as soon as I see pics and make up my mind...Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
yah i got one but you need to repaint again so ifu want i could sell like 70+shipping

2001 celica gt W/ trd body kit apr v spec 2 wing custom interior
v spec coil over red tyc tail lamps indiglo gauges gt-s rims W/ nitto tires inje cai

·
Registered
9,994 Posts
i have a cf raised scoop brand new never installed in A+ condition, no scrapes, scratches, or hazed spots. I've never installed this and i'm probably goig to get a cf hood soon so i want to sell this. pm me if you want this

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well actually i will know tomorrow how much moding i can do before the meet, or if i'll even be able to go to the meet at all anymore, i've been sick since thurs. night....swollen glands, headache, fever, sore throat, so I dont know what'll happen...hopefully nothing major and i can still go to the meet.

:fawk: j /k :D

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I should be able to go...

Just a highly severe case of strep throat, thats all, haha if you guys only knew...gave me some pain killers, :) and some strong thing of ammoxicilin or something, can only take one a day...told me to drink alot of gatorade, havent eaten since thurs. night cause throat hurts to bad, and i've had to :piss: a lot here lately, but at least there is not :puke: involved....see ya guys the 24th...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts