NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Parting out..UPDATED WITH NEW STUFF

I have been thinking about parting out the celica and getting rid of it for some time now and with my new apartment(and the damn speed bumps) i think now is the time so i am going to start slowly. I wanted to give you guys first dibs so best offer takes it. For now i have...

APEX-I SAFC(sold)

2 street glow 10" neon tubes with firefly for tubes to go with music

Injen chrome covers (sold)

B&M short shifter with b&m shift knob

APR celica replacement alunimum wing with center painted liquid silver.

Injen racing division CAI

Tanabe super down precedo 2inch drop springs

Tanabe rear underbrace

·
Registered
102 Posts
How much you want for that intake and those springs?

Maybe that in dash tV too....

Where are you located...willing to take a drive if it isnt too far.

Im in Glen Burnie btw

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
heh ok the 18's are gone to J but i now have his 17's for sale with brand new tires. maybe j can fill us all in on the type of wheels and all the info. thanks J

·
Registered
102 Posts
My lazy ass really needs to get a job..kinda hard to explain to my mom why i need me some money. :chuckles:

How good of shape is your intake in? And what color is it?

I'll give ya lets say $135 for the intake? On a tight budget so if ya want a lil more just say so.

Also some info on those 17's whenever J looks at this...

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
hey this is redlyte the hood is going for $450obo it is fiber images with the FI raised hood scoop basically brand new no chips or scratches it was also clear coated. local pick up only.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ok i am going to start taking everything off tonight and i'll let you guys have anything you want then i'lll post in the forsale forum

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
tonight J if you want i can bring the car by the shop...the apt is starting to look pretty good but now i have to buy couches and the ones she wants is $2000 for the set at "the room store". So thats going to be fun...

1 - 20 of 89 Posts