NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
19,933 Posts
For those unfamiliar with J, he's already got mods for more hp. I don't see everyone jumping on someone when they get new stereo equipment.

Nothing wrong with appearance mods. :thumbup:

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
psychosirex said:
i agree. BTW what are u excited about the vyinal on ur bumper or the fast and rice neons under the car. I think u gots to spend that money on hp. Just a thought :no:
Wow...

Looks like a...

J, looks good. When you gonna start showing it? :)

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
kaioshin said:
J, looks good. When you gonna start showing it? :) [/B]
I think I will show at Carlisle. I won't place, but it will be good experience. Smaller local shows will probably garner a trophy or two. BTW, I just ordered my Rod Millen wing as well. Should be here next week sometime. Just a touch more custom paint after that (remember the red/silver scheme..it's canged to black using the same scheme) and I'll be doen with the exterior.

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
psychosirex said:
i agree. BTW what are u excited about the vyinal on ur bumper or the fast and rice neons under the car. I think u gots to spend that money on hp. Just a thought :no:
Hey NoOb, thanks for the post. I'll see you in OT.

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
trd2slow4u said:
why dont u save your money and get something for your car that will gain u some hp ,,, :werd: :thumbdown :bang:
UHm...I have and I will. :fawk: Next question?

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Beast said:
For those unfamiliar with J, he's already got mods for more hp. I don't see everyone jumping on someone when they get new stereo equipment.

Nothing wrong with appearance mods. :thumbup:
Good look'in out my Brotha!

1 - 20 of 109 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.