NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
psychosirex said:
i agree. BTW what are u excited about the vyinal on ur bumper or the fast and rice neons under the car. I think u gots to spend that money on hp. Just a thought :no:
Wow...

Looks like a...

J, looks good. When you gonna start showing it? :)

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
psychosirex said:
oh so its gettin painted in that case thats its gonna be perminately rice. and these troll people, ur gay, troll?? wtf stop playing wit ur troll and get workin on them cars. and i don't recomend blitz supercharger ITS ONLY 30 HP GAIN WTF!:wtf:
Awww... did we hurt your feelings??? :wtc:

Can't take what you spew out?

And if I were to get F/I on this car, the XS turbo is looking like the kit to get. 265 whp.

So post something useful or just go away.

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
psychosirex said:
ringthree are u talking about the car having 18inch rims or the celica runnin 18's in the 1/4 mile. Because if ur talkin about rim size i think you need to research just a lil more.:bang:
If you don't know the difference just stop posting. And what's your obsession with 1/4? If you want to go fast in a straight line, go buy a 5.0 and drop 4.30's, h-pipe, some long tube headers, and a supercharger on it. Oh, and of course some wide ass drags. Prolly can get all of that done for like $10k including the car.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.