NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
psychosirex said:
oh so its gettin painted in that case thats its gonna be perminately rice. and these troll people, ur gay, troll?? wtf stop playing wit ur troll and get workin on them cars. and i don't recomend blitz supercharger ITS ONLY 30 HP GAIN WTF!:wtf:
Poor egnlish translation:

Please ban me. :rolleyes:

As for the Blitz supercharger. It is more than 30 hp gain. You are only looking at peak hp on a car running 18's. The powerband is greatly improved and it has an clutch to decrease boost at high RPM's where it is not needed.

:chiggy:

Begone troll. Edwin can't you control your friends?

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
psychosirex said:
ringthree are u talking about the car having 18inch rims or the celica runnin 18's in the 1/4 mile. Because if ur talkin about rim size i think you need to research just a lil more.:bang:
I am talking about rim size. The only car in the US with the Blitz supercharger had 18" rims when they dynoed the car. This is as stated in the Turbo magazine review of the car. Irrelevent of that fact, is that the Blitz supercharger has clutches to disengage the blower from the pulley to decrease boost as it comes to redline. This keeps peak hp down while maintaining a very flat and usable torque curve. This is kind of like the old supercharged MR2 or the the equivalent of how the US EVO turns down the boost as it heads to redline.

You are only looking at ONE point (probably the most useless point) on the dyno graph. If you look at the power curve, you will find that you are sadly mistaken about the overall perfromance of the supercharger. I think you might want to look into doing a little more research for yourself, troll.

STFU STFD.

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
Evil_Ed_GT-S said:

Hey you know how Honda people are cant control them. Either way they have a point on some stuff, If they act that way you can :ban:
At least I was right when I said it was one of your friends ;). People can have opinions if they want, but they much accept the consequences of having a wrong opinion. Also people should try to be nice. So kick him in the ass for us.

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
I always post at the very bottom of the page and no one notices. So here is my post as a :repost:

ringthree said:

I am talking about rim size. The only car in the US with the Blitz supercharger had 18" rims when they dynoed the car. This is as stated in the Turbo magazine review of the car. Irrelevent of that fact, is that the Blitz supercharger has clutches to disengage the blower from the pulley to decrease boost as it comes to redline. This keeps peak hp down while maintaining a very flat and usable torque curve. This is kind of like the old supercharged MR2 or the the equivalent of how the US EVO turns down the boost as it heads to redline.

You are only looking at ONE point (probably the most useless point) on the dyno graph. If you look at the power curve, you will find that you are sadly mistaken about the overall perfromance of the supercharger. I think you might want to look into doing a little more research for yourself, troll.

STFU STFD.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.