NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
kaioshin said:
J, looks good. When you gonna start showing it? :) [/B]
I think I will show at Carlisle. I won't place, but it will be good experience. Smaller local shows will probably garner a trophy or two. BTW, I just ordered my Rod Millen wing as well. Should be here next week sometime. Just a touch more custom paint after that (remember the red/silver scheme..it's canged to black using the same scheme) and I'll be doen with the exterior.

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
psychosirex said:
i agree. BTW what are u excited about the vyinal on ur bumper or the fast and rice neons under the car. I think u gots to spend that money on hp. Just a thought :no:
Hey NoOb, thanks for the post. I'll see you in OT.

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
trd2slow4u said:
why dont u save your money and get something for your car that will gain u some hp ,,, :werd: :thumbdown :bang:
UHm...I have and I will. :fawk: Next question?

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Beast said:
For those unfamiliar with J, he's already got mods for more hp. I don't see everyone jumping on someone when they get new stereo equipment.

Nothing wrong with appearance mods. :thumbup:
Good look'in out my Brotha!

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I am getting the Boy Scouts of America Hovercraft/Vaccum cleaner mod and a Mr. Fusion.

It's blindingly fast. My trap speed is so fast that the 60ft times actually read out 5 seconds before I actually crossed the starting line.

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
psychosirex said:
oh so its gettin painted in that case thats its gonna be perminately rice. and these troll people, ur gay, troll?? wtf stop playing wit ur troll and get workin on them cars. and i don't recomend blitz supercharger ITS ONLY 30 HP GAIN WTF!:wtf:
A) Who in the Blue Hell are you?
B) Learn to speak and write correctly before attempting to express your view (as silly as it is)
C) What is your definition of rice?

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
:werd: to your moms Thanks Wil. That means alot to me comingfrom a guy with a spank'in new TRD kit! LOL....

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
So you got a couple of grains of rice...damn man, you shoulda got the whole bowl! Wanna borrow my chopsticks?

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
The kit is on! Fit's perfect. No cutting, no moding. Bolt holes all lined up. Man I am pleased! The guys at the shop say that they have never seen a fiber glass kit fit so well...ever.

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
OOps...Alex was still logged into my computer when I made the above post. Thanks to him, when I get the car back, I'll also have Red TYC's, TRD Fuel Door, and 18" ADR Kasai's.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.