NewCelica.org Forum banner
21 - 40 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I am getting the Boy Scouts of America Hovercraft/Vaccum cleaner mod and a Mr. Fusion.

It's blindingly fast. My trap speed is so fast that the 60ft times actually read out 5 seconds before I actually crossed the starting line.

·
Registered
19 Posts
oh so its gettin painted in that case thats its gonna be perminately rice. and these troll people, ur gay, troll?? wtf stop playing wit ur troll and get workin on them cars. and i don't recomend blitz supercharger ITS ONLY 30 HP GAIN WTF!:wtf:

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
psychosirex said:
oh so its gettin painted in that case thats its gonna be perminately rice. and these troll people, ur gay, troll?? wtf stop playing wit ur troll and get workin on them cars. and i don't recomend blitz supercharger ITS ONLY 30 HP GAIN WTF!:wtf:
A) Who in the Blue Hell are you?
B) Learn to speak and write correctly before attempting to express your view (as silly as it is)
C) What is your definition of rice?

·
Registered
19,933 Posts
a) I think he is really Michael Schumacher, and thinks the only appearance mods anyone should get include advertisements.
b) With all that racing, no time to learn how to speak or write
c) The no time for schooling thing again. I think he just mispelled "nice". :chuckles:

·
Work Done, Sexy Time.
2,835 Posts
J, don't even bother responding not worth your time. Variety is the spice of life, plus if everybody's car looked like mine I'd be really upset.

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
:werd: to your moms Thanks Wil. That means alot to me comingfrom a guy with a spank'in new TRD kit! LOL....

·
Work Done, Sexy Time.
2,835 Posts
It's ON PUNK! :bang: It's not the full kit, and it isn't new! Oh wait, that doesn't sound any better. This is all Bill's fault!

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
So you got a couple of grains of rice...damn man, you shoulda got the whole bowl! Wanna borrow my chopsticks?

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
T3HKMAN said:
It's ON PUNK! :bang: It's not the full kit, and it isn't new! Oh wait, that doesn't sound any better. This is all Bill's fault!
:wtf: all that talk..........man o man..........Mei was talking about a CF hood the other day............

WE ARE UNTER A HOSTILE RICEOVER. Man Have the terrorists been spraying their RICE agent into the air?

so any news on my Lip :D

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
psychosirex said:
Awww... did we hurt your feelings??? :wtc:

Can't take what you spew out?

And if I were to get F/I on this car, the XS turbo is looking like the kit to get. 265 whp.

So post something useful or just go away.

·
Work Done, Sexy Time.
2,835 Posts
Baldhead_J said:
So you got a couple of grains of rice...damn man, you shoulda got the whole bowl! Wanna borrow my chopsticks?
Look who's talking Chumpzilla, I have a perfectly good reason; my OEM "kit" cost 62 bucks and got painted for free! Anyone would be a fool to pass that up which most likely puts Prinya in that category.

I'm still ANTI-RICE!!!! My mods are for uniformity's (not conformity)sake with just a slight bit of style!

GRRRR.

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
T3HKMAN said:

Look who's talking Chumpzilla, I have a perfectly good reason; my OEM "kit" cost 62 bucks and got painted for free! Anyone would be a fool to pass that up which most likely puts Prinya in that category.

I'm still ANTI-RICE!!!! My mods are for uniformity's (not conformity)sake with just a slight bit of style!

GRRRR.
:bs:

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
psychosirex said:
Poor egnlish translation:

Please ban me. :rolleyes:

As for the Blitz supercharger. It is more than 30 hp gain. You are only looking at peak hp on a car running 18's. The powerband is greatly improved and it has an clutch to decrease boost at high RPM's where it is not needed.

:chiggy:

Begone troll. Edwin can't you control your friends?

21 - 40 of 109 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.