NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
i thinks he is on ice or something.. the light (im guessing from light pole) from his windshield is moving too slow to be hitting 80 mph... my guess

·
Greddy Supercharged
865 Posts
Can't you tell? He is still on 1st, he isn't shifting, he is just hitting the rev limiter, and letting the gas off, then punches on the gas again, still being on 1st.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
he SLAMMED the rev limiter in 1st, then shifted to second and spun the crap out of the tires. he shifts into 3rd and barely hits 6200 from the limiter.

if you ever wanted to know how to blow an engine... this is how to do it.

his 60' time is probably somewhere around 3.0s as well.

·
Ultraviolent
7,921 Posts
i thinks he is on ice or something..
yup, or ground is wet

if you ever wanted to know how to blow an engine... this is how to do it.
bouncing off the rev limiter wont blow the motor, over revving it will, like during WOT in 3rd gear then missshifting into 2nd, thatll force the motor to rev to like 11k-15k, say bye bye:sadwave:

·
Registered
177 Posts
ya i posted a 0-60mph vid of my car to show landing lift on there and that fvck was rippin on me sayin idk how to shift and stuff. that was his video response to mine. if you wanna see mine type in 2000 celica gts 0-60mph.

·
Lurking06 Celica07 Join08
5,328 Posts
IT was wet . he said it himself:
MitchGTS (1 day ago) Show Hide Marked as spam Reply it was raining lol
i usually land it at 7200.
um just know when 1st tops out and as soon as it hits the limiter
slam it in to 2nd

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
^ HAhaha...I was just gonna say that. Daaammitt....being late ftl. :(

·
Banned
657 Posts
BADASSS HUH! yeah it was wet and a lil rainy. i was really going 80, btw. its cool you guys talk about everything, and i told you i can land lift at 7,900!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.