NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ...its me again...just thought id stop off and say that this is the gayest site I have ever seen...you have moderators that tell your new members to sell their celicas....???? not to waste time on doing mods to their celicas....????
What kind of a Celica forum is this?? everyone slams everyone on any ideas they may have. I didnt know this site made or broke the way a celica looked...sorry pervs..your opinions dnt mean shit to me!!!! , every one is a know it all or has a better car than the other...trollers pretty much run the site not the moderators because the trollers are up the moderators ass"s so far.....and best of all you have a faggot for a main moderator...whazzz up ominus!!!!!...like my new e-mail address ?? like I said before...you cant keep me off of here because your not the real Ominus...I am!!!!! see ya on the next profile....2000celicagtmg!!!!!

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So if this site is gay, and you are posting here, then by your logic, you are gay? Sounds about right.
No my old friend Speck....just merly pointing out that you are gay...and with a name like speck???? is that because your dick is but a speck under the magnifying glass???
Keep in mind, this guy is 40+ years old. How immature can someone possibly be?
look in the mirror miller... you and I never got along from the get go and you had to be told to knock your immature shit off or loose your mod position...someone who hides behind his position is about as immature as it gets...dont you think??

·
Oh. Snap. Ohsnapohsnap
2,517 Posts
Hey ...its me again...just thought id stop off and say that this is the gayest site I have ever seen...you have moderators that tell your new members to sell their celicas....???? not to waste time on doing mods to their celicas....????
What kind of a Celica forum is this?? everyone slams everyone on any ideas they may have. I didnt know this site made or broke the way a celica looked...sorry pervs..your opinions dnt mean shit to me!!!! , every one is a know it all or has a better car than the other...trollers pretty much run the site not the moderators because the trollers are up the moderators ass"s so far.....and best of all you have a faggot for a main moderator...whazzz up ominus!!!!!...like my new e-mail address ?? like I said before...you cant keep me off of here because your not the real Ominus...I am!!!!! see ya on the next profile....2000celicagtmg!!!!!
:rofl:

okay man, you can have the title of "OMINUS"...pretty sure nobody else wants it :laugh:

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
this thread will not be moved...Ominus will jump in to save the day and delete it like his daisey ass always does...he is scared of the truth....

·
You know nothing.
2,142 Posts
look in the mirror miller...
I do everyday, and I see the sexiest man alive.

I am OMINUS said:
you and I never got along from the get go and you had to be told to knock your immature shit off or loose your mod position
Actually, that never happened. I can say what I want to whomever I want (so long as it occurs in OT) without having to worry about any repercussions whatsoever. Even the sponsors of this site are not exempt from my ridicule (as much as some of them may believe).

I am OMINUS said:
...someone who hides behind his position is about as immature as it gets...dont you think??
What am I hiding behind? People on here know me in real life. My life is pretty much an open book on these forums, so I'm really confused as to how I'm hiding behind anything at all.

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Im actually just here to piss OMINUS off as usual....and as usual...the dogs are out... disregarding the rules of the site..I dont give a flying fuck about these rules and thats why I got banned...

·
You know nothing.
2,142 Posts
Im actually just here to piss OMINUS off as usual
His fucking username is spelled "Omnious", not "OMINUS", you stupid illiterate fucktard.

disregarding the rules of the site.
That's about right. :thumbup:

I dont give a flying fuck about these rules and thats why I got banned...
No, if you want to know why you were banned, see this thread: http://newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?t=341334

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Fuck you all...I got better tyhings to do than set here and go at it with little faggots....give my regards to Ominus....

·
Oh. Snap. Ohsnapohsnap
2,517 Posts
Im actually just here to piss OMINUS off as usual....and as usual...the dogs are out... disregarding the rules of the site..I dont give a flying fuck about these rules and thats why I got banned...
you should sell your celica, don't mod it

don't get me wrong, the celica is not a bad car...but yours is just pretty shitty

1 - 20 of 83 Posts