NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

This may be the saddest for sale post I've ever had to make.

I paid a large sum of money to purchase a set of used 17x8 Volk TE37s with nearly new 235/40/17 Yokohama ES100 performance tires.

Unfortunately, UPS lost one of the wheels in transit :shoots:

:cry:

I've dumped enough money into this that I can't afford to buy another wheel and tire to complete the set anytime soon, so I'm trying to see if anyone is interested in buying the set of 3 from me at a discount and getting the 4th wheel on their own.

The wheels

I don't think these wheels need any introduction, but here goes...Top of the line Volk Racing forged monoblock wheels. One of the lightest AND strongest wheels out there...not to mention extremely JDM and rare.

Volk TE37
- 17x8 (ideal size for street/track driven All-Trac IMO)
- +38 offset
- Only 16.5 lbs!!!
- White
- Minor (not deep) curb rash on one of the wheels that can be easily repaired. NO bends.
- Excellent condition overall

Pics:

The tires

Yokohama ES100
- 235/40/17
- Used < 1000 miles, a LOT of tread left
- 1 tire has some camber wear

Pics:

Now, this is not for the feint of heart. We're talking about a premium wheel here and hence a premium price tag.

Buying a new TE37 for the fourth wheel will cost you ~$550:

http://www.autornd.com/catalog/prod...d=224&osCsid=53ce7d8ac830f3cbea46aca065f27904

Total value of what I am selling:

- 3x 17x8 TE37: $550x3 = $1650
- 3x 235/40/17 ES100: $100x3 = $300
Total: $1950

I am asking $1200 shipped (continental US) or $1000 picked up in the Bay Area, CA for this package.

That's about the lowest I can go on this. If I can't get a sale in that ballpark, I may have to save up for that fourth wheel to complete the set.

PM me if interested.

·
Bring on the 12's...
6,107 Posts
I think you should just rough it out and complete the set...these rims are badass :p

·
Registered
10,888 Posts
Not an overly good price but you are looking at a very narrow market. Especially with celica's. That's just the sad truth. Try to post them on scionlife.com, nasioc.org.
Good luck, I would bite if they weren't white. Re-finishing the paint isnt really a big deal but authentic volk decals for 200 a set. Good luck brotato.

·
Registered
8,580 Posts
Not an overly good price but you are looking at a very narrow market. Especially with celica's. That's just the sad truth. Try to post them on scionlife.com, nasioc.org.
Good luck, I would bite if they weren't white. Re-finishing the paint isnt really a big deal but authentic volk decals for 200 a set. Good luck brotato.
If you really want to refinish them, the decals are listed on ebay for $75 on ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/VOLK...318QQhashZitem220262785279QQitemZ220262785279

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
still want to sell...but now willing to trade for a set of 4 quality 16" or 17" rims of equal or lesser value + cash.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.