NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any experience or links showing which one of these is more effective for beating a speeding ticket?

Going up hill, this one street merges from 2 lanes into one right at the crest. I sped up temporarily to merge in front of the car next to me. IMMEDIATELY over the blind crest of the hill was a cop on a motorcycle. Nailed me for 62 in a 45. I didn't say anything to him since I knew it would be used against me. Now I want to fight the ticket by mail. Even if it ends up being some unrelated technicality that gets it thrown out I will be happy.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
ticketkiller.com without a doubt.....that **** is well worth the money and will serve you for the rest of your life

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
seatbelt tickets..lol...all you have to do is say that when the cop pulled you over you took off your seat belt so you could get you info out of the glove box

·
Registered
774 Posts
Curt705 said:
seatbelt tickets..lol...all you have to do is say that when the cop pulled you over you took off your seat belt so you could get you info out of the glove box

How can they even prove that you were not wearing one anyway?? I would just say the strap was behind my arm.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Foxtrck said:
Simple fix....

Stick to the limit ?? + wear a SB
yeah...but that doesn't do anything for the problem he has now. But you should definately wear a seatbelt.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts