still don't understand how you do that much damage in your own driveway

·
Super Moderator
49,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Update!

GM: Tiger Woods' Cadillac Escalade to be repaired, eventually auctioned
SOURCE
As to its fate, Cadillac spokesman David Caldwell says don't expect to find the beaten-up Escalade in a museum or on eBay anytime soon.

Eventually, GM's Caldwell says the Escalade will be sold. He says he's not aware of a deluge of offers to buy it at present. But when the time comes, he says he doesn't think it will be an in-house, private placement arrangement. "I would caution folks from expecting that we'd arrange a special sale of it to any certain buyer in an ad-hoc manner," Caldwell says. Rather, he says "if and when they are sold, these kinds of vehicles almost always go through a formal auction process, for a variety of reasons."
Any takers?

·
NO ONE SLEEP IN TOKYO!!!!
15,579 Posts
wow I assumed tiger might have some class in vehicle choice, but thats ugly....
he didn't choose it. He and his wife have matching Escalades with license plate #s one digit apart - but neither he nor his wife are on the title of either car - they're both loaner gifts.

·
Boobze
3,237 Posts
OMG a famous person got in a car accident?

I'm sorry but more than half the celica wreck stories in GD are 100x stupider than this.

·
Super Moderator
49,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Update!

GM: Tiger Woods doesn't get to drive free Cadillacs anymore
General Motors says that its agreement with Tiger Woods that allowed him to have free vehicles, like the Cadillac Escalade he crashed in his Florida neighborhood on Nov. 27 ended two weeks ago.

Even though Woods' endorsement contract for GM's Buick brand ended in 2008, Woods had been allowed to use several vehicles, including the Cadillac SUV and reportedly a Buick Enclave crossover, for his personal use. But the agreement that allowed the world's richest professional golfer access to those new vehicles ended Dec. 31, and Buick spokeswoman Dayna Hart. The agreement was in place before the crash.
About time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts