NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
how can i tilt my license plate backwords (around 45 degrees, top back) iv seen it on a civic and it looked pretty nice also the lidar bouncing off it would be a plus :gap:

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
id rather put in the lower grille. thats got a slight bend to it.

·
Registered
733 Posts
That does look a little out of the ordinary. I wish they could make one that could black out your license plate so the cops cant see it, for those bad days lol j/k

·
Registered
289 Posts
Well, This is close to a question i have. I also need to mount my front license plate. what would be the best looking way of doing it considering I have a wing west front. Thanks

·
Registered
10,888 Posts
That satoshi guy has a guide for everything.

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Evilgenius said:
Well, This is close to a question i have. I also need to mount my front license plate. what would be the best looking way of doing it considering I have a wing west front. Thanks
How bout in the stock location... hmm... what an idea..

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
why not put it in your windsheild?

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
SickCelica696 said:
Evilgenius said:
How bout in the stock location... hmm... what an idea..
yeah around here a lot of the country boys tilt their liscence plates...leave it for them just keep/put it in the stock location

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
MD is anal about the front plate stuff, some people get away with it everyday, I've been hasseled so many times and gotten 3 tickets so I just leave it on. Its $175 for not having it. I tried the windshield, except it looks terrible, scratches things up and cause a bad reflection. Our curved dashes/windshield aren't too friendly with the straight plate. I saw one guy tape his to his sun visor.. but even then its kinda akward

·
Registered
36 Posts
I just don't see what is to be gained by tilting it...if it totally retracted or something, yeah, I get that, but to just tilt it? I look at it and to me it looks like you just smacked into a wall or something and bent the plate...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts