NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many of you as soon as you saw me asked for Divina. It was nice that you guys remember her. Trust me she remembers many of you. I think our first meet was at L.I. at the Target Parking lot, where we then went to Hooters, when I was here on vacation from Miami. I think that was in '03!

Anyway, for those of you that ever meet Divina, I wanted to share some pics from today when she graduated 8th grade!

Today Tuesday 20th...

On another note. This may sound corny, but as you can see from the old pics, a lot of great freinds are made at the meets. Though we may not see eachother all the time. You can see that 4 years later, many of us participate. You new commers will learn to see that!

Anyway, she'll be at the next meet!

·
Registered
8,580 Posts
congrats with your daughters graduation :wave:
I overheard you talkin about how shes graduating and how the person u were talkin to was so surprised at how fast shes been growing up since the last they saw her.

·
North East OG member
12,472 Posts
damn george......she has grown up. i remember her being this lil kid. i hope u invested in a shot gun cuz she is grownig up to be a beautiful girl. congrats you old fart :chuckles:

on a side note...the first pic brings back memories ..if i remember correctly, that was the year i got into my accident on the way to seaside and i hooked a ride down with joe even after my car was ****ed up :sadpace:

·
Banned
817 Posts
whoaaaaa she grew up!!!!

do u remember her wanting to tax me for every time i cursed at the first u brought her to? heh..

·
Banned
817 Posts
TRD StreetRacing said:
damn george......she has grown up. i remember her being this lil kid. i hope u invested in a shot gun cuz she is grownig up to be a beautiful girl. congrats you old fart :chuckles:

on a side note...the first pic brings back memories ..if i remember correctly, that was the year i got into my accident on the way to seaside and i hooked a ride down with joe even after my car was ****ed up :sadpace:
correct. following ur string of luck we had to wait for Joe to get u so we could head out and we ended up holding up the tour of cars waiting for us in North Jersey.... at least they waited.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[QUOTE=N

·
Electromagnetic Wave :-h
15,527 Posts
Congrats, Jorg

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Congrats Jorge! Its always fun with her at the meets. I remember at the last palisades meet they kept wanting to open and close my doors. Kids grow up so fast. And i think your right about her being to more meets then people with celicas.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Jorge please give her my congrats, Seems like she's growned up to be a beautiful young lady. With that being said, Can't wait to one day have kids of my own...congratulations Divina!

Jay-d

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
She's gorgeous!!! She has gotten so big!! :)

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
Wow, she grew up fast! It's amazing how much she's changed since that Seaside pic from 2 years ago. And she's definitely been to more meets than most of us here, haha. Congratulations!

TRD StreetRacing said:
Yup, that was my first year going to Seaside too.

And I don't remember much from that Jillian's meet from the second pic, even though I'm clearly in the photo. It must be from the first meet we had, back when Krysy and Matt were dating. I do however remember playing b-ball with Manny and we gave all of our tickets to Divina. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts