NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriend just got the new accord ex-l and wants to get her windows tinted with that slightly mirrored tint...any reecommended places down here in the OC

·
Registered
7,726 Posts
Tint Connection uses black films, if you go limo black there is 2X as much metal than normal dark film so it does have abit of mirror look to it.
I would not go reflective type of film, they are made as residential films (thicker and do not last). Also they are illegal because of the reflective property is way too high (I believe 26% reflective property is the limit, that RX300 is the limit of mirror tint but RX uses dipping method).

·
Registered
126 Posts
I got mine done right behind asian garden mall. I was kinda scared to go there but i was recommended by alot of my friends. They actually do a REALLY good job and its come with a 3 year warranty on labor and lifetime on materials. I accidently messed the tint up and they fixed it for free. Really nice asian guys and a really good price. I got my entire celica tinted 1 shade below limo for $60. Since they do it for a cheap rate, they only accept cash. So far ive had an rsx, 2 celicas, a tundra, and a maxima go there and flawless each time.

btw: if you have any friends that are viet, take them as your negotiator :chuckles: ... might get you a better deal

·
Registered
470 Posts
Originally posted by BlitzKrieg
I got mine done right behind asian garden mall. I was kinda scared to go there but i was recommended by alot of my friends. They actually do a REALLY good job and its come with a 3 year warranty on labor and lifetime on materials. I accidently messed the tint up and they fixed it for free. Really nice asian guys and a really good price. I got my entire celica tinted 1 shade below limo for $60. Since they do it for a cheap rate, they only accept cash. So far ive had an rsx, 2 celicas, a tundra, and a maxima go there and flawless each time.

btw: if you have any friends that are viet, take them as your negotiator :chuckles: ... might get you a better deal
HA... Garden Grove rules!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Originally posted by SatansLilCelica
HA... Garden Grove rules!
hah, yea!

Ill post pics of the tint when I get my digi cam back from the office.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Originally posted by cool2miketlu
That is an awesome price dude.
Post up address of the place, it would help alot of people.
:rofl: that would be a good idea.. cant believe I forgot to do that.

Here ya go...

Buisness Name: U.S.A Window Tinting (hah, i found that funy now cause they are all viet )
Location: 15191 Morgan Street, Westminister, California 92683
Phone: (714)898-4030

Hope that helps :thumbup: btw, it was 12% all around, lifetime warranty on film, and 5 year warranty on labor for $65. All % are the same price.

-b

·
Registered
126 Posts
Here they are...

:)

·
Registered
7,726 Posts
Looks pretty good, did they give you a manufacturer's warranty card? It looks alittle blue, hope its not those that turn purple after awhile. Sure it is warrantied not to peel or bubble but no warranty on changing color. Better take a look. If it does warranty against that then that is a great deal :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
i called the guys at the tint shop and they said that if it does change colors, they will replace it if its still under the warranty they issued.

Its not changing colors right now, it looks kinda blue in the back window because the tint is so damn dark it reflects the sky. You can see in the picture some clouds and my tree. LOL.

As for visiblity at night, it gets tricky only when backing up. Other than that, i havent had a problem.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts