NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i want t know if the prices are reasonable and if they are reliable. like fast service and helpful people

·
Registered
165 Posts
in a word....yes
don;t measn to be a smartass, just trying to find out what u want to know. they are not a rinky dink two man website kind of thing, they are corporate, so i would not expect problems.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Sups said:
is this a good place? any bad stories?
I got great service from my local Discount Tire store.

I wanted to buy a set of Bridgestone Potenza S-03's, and was pointed to my local store by a friend. He had purchased a set of Michelin Pilot's from them after they price matched the lowest price he was able to find online. I thought I'd give them a try.

I ended up taking in a printout from Tirerack.com and spoke with the store manager to see if he could match that price. He was totally cool about it, and spent about a half hour calling around to see how he could get those tires--the don't typically carry Bridgestones, but can get virtually anything.

After calling, he let me know that found a place he could get them, but that his cost would be more than I could get them from Tirerack. He suggested that I buy the tires from Tirerack, and that they would gladly mount, balance, and install them, as well as do road hazard--what ever I needed.

I left a happy customer. The store in Fort Collins is constantly packed with people, and everyone I spoke to there was really helpful.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
when they say taht they'll match prices, does this mean that its after the shipping(lets say i find a good price on the net) or is it before shipping

·
Registered
791 Posts
Sups said:
when they say taht they'll match prices, does this mean that its after the shipping(lets say i find a good price on the net) or is it before shipping
They told me that they usually cover the shipping costs, but I don't know about with a price match. Given that sales tax seems
to often closely be about the same as shipping, I imaging they'd cover shipping if you ask them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts