NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just got off the phone with Import Performance, and they said the 1zz HV oil pump listed on their site as OPTO-39-HV for the 98-99 1zz is in stock and, if ordered, could be available for shipment in about 3-5 days. Now, I'm 90% sure this is the part # I ordered and had installed on my '03 1zz, so I don't see why it would be just for 98-99 1zzs.

Anyone who wants this piece, feel free to call Import Performance (http://www.importperformanceparts.net/imports/contactus.html) and bug them to see if the OPTO-39-HV will work on the 2000+ celica.... I'm pretty sure it will. All I know is a LOT of people wanted this a little while ago and it could not be had.... but now it looks like it can. ;)

·
Banned
751 Posts
With ^those applications available to us one would think the 2zz would be the FIRST one with a HV oil pump developed.

·
Premium Member
9,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
808QwkSlvr said:
With ^those applications available to us one would think the 2zz would be the FIRST one with a HV oil pump developed.
Hey, go tell Toga that.... I just figured I'd let everyone know these things were finally back in stock.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
My local Toyota dealership decided to be friendly today and gave me this 2zz-ge Oil Pump free to fiddle around with...

Hmmmmmm.... time to hit the CnC machine! :D

·
Registered
903 Posts
anybody remember where the 1zz pump gives out? I've heard about the 2zz exploding if you go much over 9000 rpm, but I haven't heard a lot about dead 1zz pumps...

good find, btw

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
Great find for the 1ZZ people. They should definately put this in if they're interested in doing pretty much any extra internals.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts