NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So tonight Erin, Marc, Ashley, Andrew, Sheena, and I went to the John Kerry & John Edwards rally in Orlando at the TD Waterhouse Center. Good times all around. The weather sucked at first, but we were spared the majority of the rain. It was my first political rally and the same went for all my other friends. Great speeches cool guest speakers, and best of all Kerry and Edwards spoke.

By far the highlight of my evening was when I convinced Marc to rush the floor after the speeches to try and shake one of their hands. We started to make our way through the entire crowd. It was minimal progress at first, but then Marc and I were seperated and this big fat dude started pushing hardcore. Well thank you Mr. Fatty because you got me close enough and fast enough to shake John Kerrys hand. Just felt I share our experience. Here are a few pictures from the event.

-Dan

Outside the Rally

Inside the Rally

Inside the Rally 2

Chris Kirpatrick

Grant Hill

Before I Shook His Hand

After I shook His Hand

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A lot of my closeups were messed up. I hope you got better ones. :thumbup:

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well 4 out of the 6 of us weren't Democrats...........What does that tell you?

·
Registered
138 Posts
you are an idiot...i dont know you but you bring nothing useful to the discussion

if you are just joking then i ddint get the e-sarcasm...otherwise you are probably misinformed

we will have 4 yrs of truth and integrity in about 6 weeks!

·
Registered
138 Posts
i know marc posted this before so lay off the repost junk...but this is all you need to see to sum up bush's lack of knowledge on world affairs...

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/sovereignty.mov

it's a funny clip but it really isnt funny when you understand the lack of scope and vision this president has

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
i am not joking.

and im not getting into a political debate....at least not over the internet

·
Registered
138 Posts
tonite was fun though...i suggest anyone interested should attempt to see both candidates speak...i know kerry is open to everyone reguardless of who you are...i cant really say the same for bush but if you can see them, you should

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
I can't WAIT for the debates!
"Please answer the question Mr. President."

"Well you see.......uh....... sovereignty means just that..... um.. that thier sovereign.."

What a tool.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Looks like a great time last night.

As for the rally, were there any points of interest that Kerry said that stood out? I've been doing research on both of them lately, but neither of the canidates had something that stood out.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts