NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking about buying the Greddy EVO2 exhaust for my celica, but I'm begining to wonder if the 4.5 inch tip would look too big on my stock rear bumper... what do you think? possibly anyone with pics?

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that bothers me, especially since my car is lowered 2 inches

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
might kinda look ricey, to big in my opinion i wouldnt go any bigger than a 3.5 IMO

·
Registered
107 Posts
I don't know how low my drop is, but I have ground controls and the gap is half a finger all the way around. You get used to driving with it though just be careful. I personally love the huge tip that the EVO has thats why I bought the system. The stock rear bumper exhaust hole envelops it perfectly. I don't think it's ricey either because it purrs, so not very loud at all (85-90 db?).

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
I have one and it looks great, but I scrape it a lot
lol... you 4x4 your celica?
Ive had the evo2 on stock, it was fine looked good to me. looks great with a kit too :p i got my evo2 redone with new pipes. ill post pics later

·
Registered
107 Posts
haha sometimes I like taking to the dirt, but it because I only have like three or four inches of clearance. Slammed Celica, box with two twelves, and a passenger here and there equals scrapes when I wasn't careful (ie. angling).

·
Banned
9,353 Posts
Slammed celicas look the best.

Anyways, I have a TRD exhaust it has a 4" outlet and looks good.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.