NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
damn those welds are godly! wow...nice exhaust and parts...stepping up the bling via legit parts, good man!

vid's please!

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
ohhh, what camera are you using, holy clear pictures!!!!

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
same point shoot i've had for the past year or so. Olympus SP-320 7.1 mpxl non slr with tripod on manual settings messing with the exposure

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
^^lol i am not sure if i will like the ambers but i figured its not hard to sell either ones so i wont loose out. Also the clears are not as highly looked upon for shows as true jdm markers are. Sounds stupid and its such a small part but every little fraction of a point matters. Esp this December Miami Hin where Lowrider, greg, chrissi and myself may or may not be in the same class.

As for the exhaust it is the exact same design so should sound similar

edit: also i will have my ansa silverline up for sale right after i get this one on. its all stainless as well and is uber cheap ;)

·
Ultraviolent
7,921 Posts
^^lol i am not sure if i will like the ambers but i figured its not hard to sell either ones so i wont loose out. Also the clears are not as highly looked upon for shows as true jdm markers are. Sounds stupid and its such a small part but every little fraction of a point matters. Esp this December Miami Hin where Lowrider, greg, chrissi and myself may or may not be in the same class.

As for the exhaust it is the exact same design so should sound similar

edit: also i will have my ansa silverline up for sale right after i get this one on. its all stainless as well and is uber cheap ;)
the only reason why i think theyll be outa place is because you have nothing to compliment the ambers, maybe some oem 00-02 tails? but yeah i got 20bucks in my pocket right now dan for the supra clears:chuckles: and im sure you can get a taker for the ansa, i like my 5zigen, only one id upgrade to would be fuji or c-one

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
fujitsubo (*sp) powergetter was the exhaust i hit up kamispeed about as it was a hair cheaper then c-one but they would have to special order it, would take forever etc so he said i should think about the c-one ... and that led to this horrid spending spree

edit: also expect to see my tails up sometime soon. i didnt get the jdm tails (can swing 400 on clear tails right now ;) ) but something abit cleaner then what i have

·
Registered
9,860 Posts
lol yea but he offered me a good price (as good as jdm uber expensiveness goes ;) ) so figured what the hell. i may keep this c-one trend going now
some people end up sleeping in their cars just for that :chuckles:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts