Registered
2,152 Posts
what kind of drop u got DYI? looks nice BTW

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks for the compliments :)

The HID's light the road awesome, I really have to say the HID's were the best mod ever, twice the light output, and looks awesome.

I have TEIN SS coilovers, i think its about a 1.5in drop maybe a lil more, im not too sure...

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Did you get them from Misterjungs.com or off ebay cuz i know he sells his kits for 379 shipped on his site so i was just wondering how u got them for 340. lates

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
rogergts: i got them through group pricing. Me and a bunch of my friends all went in together and bought them. He is loacl to me so we just went and met him up and we all paid. No shipping involved.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
oh, I C. Well, they look sweet and I am considering ordering from him but dunno if i want 7000k or the 5200 k kit? So visability with the 7000k kit is still very good? If so, i think i will go with that. It's cool ur car is silver cuz so is mine and wanted to see what bronze rims looked like on silver with ww kit.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.