NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks for the compliments :)

The HID's light the road awesome, I really have to say the HID's were the best mod ever, twice the light output, and looks awesome.

I have TEIN SS coilovers, i think its about a 1.5in drop maybe a lil more, im not too sure...

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
rogergts: i got them through group pricing. Me and a bunch of my friends all went in together and bought them. He is loacl to me so we just went and met him up and we all paid. No shipping involved.

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
JDM: Yea they are the Ebay Cannards. I got the idea from you, after i saw yours i had to have them, but i painted mine. The rims are 17in Bronze 5zigen FN-01-RC's with 215/45/17 S-03 Pole positions.

The 7000k HID's are awesome. they are sooo bright and light the road so well.

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
looks, my guess is some people like it and some people hate it, kinda like CF hoods when they first came out. I had one for my prelude like almost 4 years ago when they first started coming out. A lot of people hated on it, then it started getting popular.

but the cannards are a really popular thing in japan, and i liked the way it looked.

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
yea i really like the cannards, its something different and actually gets a lot of attention from them. People see it and are like whoa! what are those?

JDM: post some more pics of your car, i really like the look of your car!! looks really similar to mine :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.