NewCelica.org Forum banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
JDM: Yea they are the Ebay Cannards. I got the idea from you, after i saw yours i had to have them, but i painted mine. The rims are 17in Bronze 5zigen FN-01-RC's with 215/45/17 S-03 Pole positions.

The 7000k HID's are awesome. they are sooo bright and light the road so well.

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
looks, my guess is some people like it and some people hate it, kinda like CF hoods when they first came out. I had one for my prelude like almost 4 years ago when they first started coming out. A lot of people hated on it, then it started getting popular.

but the cannards are a really popular thing in japan, and i liked the way it looked.

·
Registered
3,930 Posts
DYI01 said:
looks, my guess is some people like it and some people hate it, kinda like CF hoods when they first came out. I had one for my prelude like almost 4 years ago when they first started coming out. A lot of people hated on it, then it started getting popular.

but the cannards are a really popular thing in japan, and i liked the way it looked.
yeah they give your bumper more of a whole aftermarket look w/the lip. :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
yea i really like the cannards, its something different and actually gets a lot of attention from them. People see it and are like whoa! what are those?

JDM: post some more pics of your car, i really like the look of your car!! looks really similar to mine :p

·
O.G. Original Gluesniffer
8,944 Posts
DYI01 said:

I made my own out of real carbon fiber modeled after the APR canards:

21 - 40 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.