NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 324 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We really want to get you guys some of these carbon fiber headliners with or with out sunroof for $250.00 and $100.00 for the shipping. The first of 15 people that would want one of these for a good chunk of change off the original price. Boss wants to get more of these out there., Remember that these are covering all of the of the headliner and not a 1/2 inche that had to be painted black before. Like I posted up we finally got a 100 yard of 50" 2x2 twill in just last week.So Pay Pal us at [email protected] or just give me a call at (1-877-996-8508) I can take your order with credit card or a postal money order would work to.These headliners look just awsome when they are installed, installation is easy, just take out your old one and replace with the new CF one. Here are some pictures for a reffence .
Thanks Everyone!!!
Justin B

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
How does it attach to the car? With the same mounting tabs? Is the mounting hardware included? I'm asking because I no longer have my OEM headliner and I'm definitely going to get this very soon, but just want that info first

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Wow thats an amazing price..

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The boss just really wants to pound out some volume of parts right now. There is hardly any prophet on these headliners, we just want to produce a great product for you all!!!
Justin B

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
^^ Did ya read my questions? because I'd like to get the headliner soon

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
BHam00GT-S said:
^^ Did ya read my questions? because I'd like to get the headliner soon
Matt it uses all the OEM stuff, the visors and the 3 clips in the back. Etc..

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh sorry man!The palstice on the sides and the visor are what hold the headliners up.
Justin B

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
I guess I'm gonna have to buy some new visors earlier than I thought in that case

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
well you can put me on the list because I will be getting one. And I can be ready to pay whenever, but I'd like to wait till you have the 15 people before I pay. I need to get a couple JDM things first

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just start putting your names down,so that Big Tone knows whats going on and what he has to make.
Justin B

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
What is the expected wait time? Are you waiting until you have 15 people before you start making them? I'm very interested.

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
I just installed mine this past weekend. I wasn't sure if I was going to like it, but now that it's installed I'm glad I got it. For those with the moonroof, be sure to paint the moonshade trim otherwise it will look really out of place. I painted the visors flat black to go along the headliner, as well as rubber trim that goes around the moonroof.

·
Registered
841 Posts
HMMM ... yet again i have to ask how much to ship to ontario justin? can u guys just sponser me, i might have everything that u make for the celica on my car in ontario ...

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The wait time would all depend on how fast we can get the list filled. Yes, this is a great deal like $140.00 off regular price good deal. As I said we just want to start pumping these parts out for you guys. Great mod, Great Price, who wants one!!
Justin B

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
Wus-Up Joustin B! I called you up this morning and you told me that I need to put my name on the list to be part of this great deal! So put me on the list bro cause I realy want that headliner real bad. I own every TopShop product for the CELICA and Im very happy with them all. I just wanted to know if you dont get 15 people on the list nobody will get this deal or what?

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
how much would shipping be to 94404

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
i was wondering if there are any pictures of it installed? because im not very... smart so i don't know where this piece really goes... hahaha sorry!

1 - 20 of 324 Posts