NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This pertains to DCM more since it happened here .. but yesterday Diana and I were watching a tornado do its thing not more than 3 or 4 houses away .. We witnessed alot of destruction and nearly were part of the destruction. This one touched down in Centreville where Diana lives and it took down alot of trees, houses, power lines just about anything in its path .. I posted two pictures of it in OT ..

http://www.newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=148243

·
Registered
666 Posts
A couple of tornados hit near Boonsboro where Im from . My wifes uncle when we called was kissing his arse good bye in his basement near thurmont . he survived . I was in leonardtown and all we got was a little bit of rain. I expierenced a Real tornado in Iowa WOW I had a dominoes pizza sign in my front yard even though we were 5 miles from the closest dominoes pizza. My cousin in orlando had a friend killed from Andrew from a tornado there a 2x4 hit him in the back of the head putting him in the pool knocked out............ Tornadoes suck . Hurricanes suck more due to the rain . Blizzards suck due to the shoveling :angry:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts