NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a great opportunity to get watches dirt cheap! They are going to sell watches cheaper then what I can get them for! so its definately a steal!
I'll be working this On wednesday the 22nd...so u guys are more then welcome to come..but i highly recommend to come in on sunday or monday. Or u can just stop by and say hi to me! hehehe :wave:

SOIFFER/HASKIN
Cordially invites you to
a private sale of

Tourneau

Famous Brand Name
Watches*
(New and Pre-Owned)

Also a selection of Designer and Estate Jewelry,
Pens and Watch Accessories

UP TO 70% OFF

Sunday, Sept. 19th through Thursday, Sept. 23rd
9:00am to 6:30pm Daily

to be held at:
560 SEVENTH AVENUE
Corner of 40th Street, Auditorium, 2nd Floor
(Strollers not allowed. No children under 12 will be admitted.)

Must have Photo ID to enter building

CREDIT CARDS ONLY
No Cash or Checks Accepted. All Sales Final. No Exchanges. No Returns.
* Excludes Rolex and Patek Philippe

For more information, call (718) 747-1656,
Monday through Friday: 9:00am to 5:00pm.
http://www.soifferhaskin.com/

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
IllicaCelica said:
Hey V, can you guys get a Movado with a diamond on the 12? I know ive seen them before, but cant find them anywhere...
i am at work right now and i just looked through 2003 catalog..and nothing...i went next door to ask about it and he says movado doesnt make it...its a costume job
and honestly i wouldnt suggest buying a movado..its a poorly made watch..its only in a name...it has like a 5$ movement inside POS! its also known for getting scratched EASILY!!!

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by portopotti
Does that sale include Breitling's???
i think so...i was told they will be selling high end watches also

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Originally posted by IllicaCelica
So whats a good watch that doesnt scratch easily? Im looking for a watch with diamonds on the face...You guys got any?

I'm not a watch expert but I think the TAG watch w/ the black face, and the diamonds in place of the numbers is a pretty nice watch.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So whats a good watch that doesnt scratch easily? Im looking for a watch with diamonds on the face...You guys got any?
just come to the sale and see for urself...u'll get better price there then anywhere else

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
The Sapphire watch collection made by my company H.Stern which was featured on "Celebrities Jewels and Tools 2003".

I get to wear one as long as I work for the company. The dials are 18k yellow gold, the watch itself is made from a sapphire gemstone and inside you have a choice. We currently have ones that instead of numbers, you have diamonds and another that instead has a diamond stud on the 12.

Price tag on them ranges from $2,000-$2,900.

Somehow the women's watches cost more. Bigger diamonds and more bling I guess.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
manny..how much discount do u get? r u still working for them and going to school? part time?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts