NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been to the tower shops in quite a while because it started to get real lame with the cops kicking everyone out early, and all the ricer honda boys parking where they don't belong because obviously as soon as your car has a fartcan on it-You're "HOOKED UP B"

I hear it's gotten better now once again.

Can anyone confirm this?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes they are decals, NO I didn't put them on.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Which reminds me I mad a picture I think is pretty funny about the decals. Know anywhere I can host it so that I can use it on my sig?

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Originally posted by CeliKill180
are those decals on your car in the sig?
I love the sudden change in topic. :chuckles: Bravo, ryan. Bravo.

Originally posted by Paran0id
I hear it's gotten better now once again.

Can anyone confirm this?
I have a feeling that a lot of us haven't visited towers in awhile, since we're all away to college. But, I hardly doubt that the scene has changed down there.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Last time I went it was pretty bad, however as always that guy with the orange supra which I always drool over was there. That car is my only inspiration to ever go to that place.

Honestly, as of late towers has become a fart contest ricer parked next to ricer parked next to ricer all reving their engines until the rev limiter (a trusty 600 rpm on most honda civics ;) ) kicks in, in hopes of farting the loudest.

Yes Mr.Honda driver, you are the king of the fart indeed-MAKE YOUR SWEET MUSIC FOR USSSSSSSSSS

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAWAWAWAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWAWAWA Sounds like a bumblebee with a bad case of the sh*ts hovering above a microphone.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They do come off, Thank god...I just don't know how clean..

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Amen
I hate them to be honest but I know that if I take them off I will have residue or the paint will be discolored so I will wait. They could be MUCH MUCH WORSE. You have to agree with me on at least that.

They could be much worse.

I'm more concerned about turbo right now as opposed to removing those decals and repainting.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
its nto that bad i removed m y pinstipping and it was all good. if u do have residue just go over it with a clay bar or some hot water. residue looks 10x better than those decals

1 - 14 of 14 Posts