NewCelica.org Forum banner
81 - 100 of 124 Posts

·
Poopin' on Scrubz
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 · (Edited)
what 7th gens are going????

Sean, Joe, Old man, me, art, colton, Jordan, others...........
It's Dalton... And yes, Art and I will be coming down 39 together. Dalton is coming up after he drives up from Texas. The old man is coming, and so is Jordan. And of course Sean will be going... :love:

I'm going to try to get the number of the guy with the red GT-S that went last time.

At the rate my package is shipping I may have the new coils by late Thursday. I suppose I could tear the old suspension out and let it sit 'til it gets here. I'm Mr. Mom this week, though. Plus, well, factoring in that it's me doing the work I'm likely to run into a butt-load of problems. And I'd have to cross my fingers I could get an alignment on Friday...
Coils would be nice... But like Jordan said, take your time if need be.

Count me in! Ill bring the cookies!!!:cookie:
and just a confirmation on the time would be great.:newbie:
Glad to hear that we'll have a fifth gen there!

How did you find the meet, this site?

Oh, and once again guys... If you get lost or need to call me just to talk about your problems (haha!), my number is 219-510-2888.

And here's the most up-to-date list... Yay!

1. Chris and Stacy - puppy chow, grilling stuffs, corn condiments
2. Daniel and Brigette - BBQ burgers, 80085, Chris' flywheel that I keep forgetting, corn, and a Celica!
3. Zake - water/pop/some buns
4. Jordan
5. Chee La & Mai See - the good stuff AKA Cookies
6. Luke & Maggie
7. Jake & Sam- hot dogs & buns
8. Devin - Grill
9. Dustin and Stef - exempt due to distance traveled.
10. Shig
11. drumbum
12. Puretone
13. Adam + lady friend (pending nice weather)
14. Joe
15. Sean
16. Forgmann (possibly)
17. Njccmd and family- no celi tough...
18. GtsJess - Tortilla chips
19. Art
20. Mark
21. 2K - Salsa

·
Registered
3 Posts
ya i been trying to find a good forum with local people who love their car as much as i do :)
and im sorry didnt see cookies were accounted for ill make sure to bring something appetizing.. any suggestions?

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Not ashamed of the Evo. It's just a snarling, rough, loud monster. Plus it's not even a Toyota. I'll bring it. Something tells me I'll be picking your brain, Bitter about options putting her back together. I'll try to get her torn down before the meet so I can take pics and ask questions.

So, I'm making salsa and bringing chips, and/or ... ?

·
Poopin' on Scrubz
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
ya i been trying to find a good forum with local people who love their car as much as i do :)
and im sorry didnt see cookies were accounted for ill make sure to bring something appetizing.. any suggestions?
You can bring tortilla chips for 2K's amazing salsa... You should get the scoops. Yum!

So, I'm making salsa and bringing chips, and/or ... ?
For sure! Youu can bring your awesomeness. I'll have the new guy bring chips.

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Anyone wondering what to bring might think about a pasta salad, potato salad, baked beans, and any sides like that. Anyone who wants more than ketchup and mustard on their burgers/dogs probably should bring their toppings of choice (tomato, lettuce, relish, etc.) And I've got 2 bags of chips to bring already. :D

charley - who's is the blue one one the right in your sig? Did you buy another Celica?

·
Registered
8,331 Posts
I'll bring some bbq sauce for those who like to drown everything in it.

I was going to make some tuna pasta salad again but so little got eaten last time.

·
Registered
428 Posts
oooh this is the 17th? i think i'm gonna come to this. i actually have the weekend off from work... was there an exact time frame this is going on? i'm getting my windows tinted in the morning... does anyone have any suggestions for what percents i should go with?

·
Registered
8,331 Posts
Legal.

Around 11ish, earlier or later we don't care. Eat around 1-2?

Old man, what the heck is your name again? I'll feel bad calling you 'Old Man' or 'Gramps' all day long. Was it Steve? Anyway, I'll take you for a spin or let you take me for a spin in my car on the BC's and some sticky tires.

I'm not sure if my friend will be a long with, I'm getting that flaky feeling from her. Telling her to meet me here at my apartment at 9 on a Saturday...might be too early for her. :rofl:

·
Registered
428 Posts
ok so 35 percent all around it is! and dam it may take me an hour or so to get over there. getting tints done at 9... so hopefully it'll get done before 10 then i'll head over hopefully. just dont really wanna take a drive by myself. haha that's the only thing from stopping me

·
Poopin' on Scrubz
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #91 ·
Anyone wondering what to bring might think about a pasta salad, potato salad, baked beans, and any sides like that. Anyone who wants more than ketchup and mustard on their burgers/dogs probably should bring their toppings of choice (tomato, lettuce, relish, etc.) And I've got 2 bags of chips to bring already. :D

charley - who's is the blue one one the right in your sig? Did you buy another Celica?
Good idea. And that's Seans old Celica.

I'll bring some bbq sauce for those who like to drown everything in it.

I was going to make some tuna pasta salad again but so little got eaten last time.
I love BBQ.

oooh this is the 17th? i think i'm gonna come to this. i actually have the weekend off from work... was there an exact time frame this is going on? i'm getting my windows tinted in the morning... does anyone have any suggestions for what percents i should go with?
You should really come.

Legal.

Around 11ish, earlier or later we don't care. Eat around 1-2?

Old man, what the heck is your name again? I'll feel bad calling you 'Old Man' or 'Gramps' all day long. Was it Steve? Anyway, I'll take you for a spin or let you take me for a spin in my car on the BC's and some sticky tires.

I'm not sure if my friend will be a long with, I'm getting that flaky feeling from her. Telling her to meet me here at my apartment at 9 on a Saturday...might be too early for her. :rofl:
His name is Lindsey or however he spells it.

ok so 35 percent all around it is! and dam it may take me an hour or so to get over there. getting tints done at 9... so hopefully it'll get done before 10 then i'll head over hopefully. just dont really wanna take a drive by myself. haha that's the only thing from stopping me
Easy drive!

·
Registered
8,331 Posts
OH YEA! Got it, I need to make some way to remember it like Skid Mark....that's a tough one though.

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
OH! And bring cheese if you want it on your burger. Nobody brought any last year - except me. :gap:

I'll be driving cross-country from Peoria area to I-39 then north. Real names are too hard. It's screen names I need to figure out. Calling someone "Sean" doesn't tell me crap about who they are here.

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
And I have an 11-12 month old Interstate battery that was just checked out as A-OK. Wouldn't fit with the new strut bar. It needs a home and was gonna post it for sale in the local car forum. Is it worth bringing up if not sold? I'm gonna ask $80 but will let it go for $75 - nc.org discount. :D

·
Registered
8,331 Posts
I went and got cheese in the town over last time. That was fun, almost got pegged by a Statie.

81 - 100 of 124 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.