NewCelica.org Forum banner
121 - 124 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
8,331 Posts
Salsa still needs more heat, sorry. Someone please pass on to Chris and Stacey (sp?) thanks for being such an awesome host and hostess!

Lots of good looking cars, great people, and I got to wring out the Evo a bit which I'd not done in a while.

Awesome! Thanks all for coming!
Now your Celica fun begins! I really do suggest you take the time to do the poly bushings if you're going whole hog, I should have let you drive my car. I'll come down there some weekend before you finish the Celica...I'm free every weekend. :roflno:

·
Poopin' on Scrubz
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #122 ·
Salsa still needs more heat, sorry. Someone please pass on to Chris and Stacey (sp?) thanks for being such an awesome host and hostess!

Lots of good looking cars, great people, and I got to wring out the Evo a bit which I'd not done in a while.

Awesome! Thanks all for coming!
Okay... And I thought the salsa was pretty good! But like you said, it could use just a little more heat.

The Evo sounded so mean when I was behind you.

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Damn, forgot your friend's name in the tC again. But I think he got quite an earful of BOV in those twisties. LOL

And I'll keep you posted, Bitter!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Attention illinois celica owners!

new page on facebook check it out

hs://www.facebook.com/groups/517482845015350/ttp

or feel free to look it up yourself Chicago Celica Club any gen celica is welcome.

121 - 124 of 124 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.