NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, i want to put lambo doors on my celica. Anyone done it? Looks sweet on a celica in my opinion as it kind of looks like a Lamborghini (use your imagination :))

Checked out http://www.LamboDoors.com They have a sweet Lambo Suicide Kit for $49.99. Just placed an order, waiting for it to arrive... i cant wait!!!!

·
Registered
7,726 Posts
$50 you get the plans on how to make it yourself, and a list of supplier of parts (his company again).

bwahahaha I was right!!! Look on bottom left corner, that $50 is just plans :chuckles: That "parts sold separately" is pretty hidden away :chuckles:

If you want lambo doors pm c2gas on this board, he still have 1 or 2 of the kits in FL.

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by Mistrimeat
WOW! I've never seen anything like that before! Please tell me more, and send me your brochure!!!1 :drool:
Everytime I see you Ken posting in the Apperance forums I quickly click to read. :chuckles: Usually means some moron defigured his car.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Re: Re: Toyota Celica lambo doors, vertical doors

Mistrimeat said:
WOW! I've never seen anything like that before! Please tell me more, and send me your brochure!!!1 :drool:
:rofl:

·
Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
28,865 Posts
Originally posted by larryd
I would seriously question the quality of a lambo conversion for only 50 bucks.
That's why they call it a Lambo Suicide Kit. ;) Only $50 to watch a set of lambo doors bite it once the car hits 60mph. :chuckles: I'd pay to see that. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
This is just instructions. You're f00ked man :ugh:

·
Registered
523 Posts
THat WRX looks chopped. You cant see any part of the door behind the lambo doors and it looks like the doors are actually flipped the wrong way. If I'm not mistaken, aren't suicide doors just hinges that open the opposite way? Last I checked, it didn't mean you switch what sides the doors were on.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts