NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
i do, they are awesome, can't complain one bit. be prepared for people flashing their lights at you because they think you have your high beams on. Flash em back as an F U

also the headlight housing looks 100x better than the normal ones

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
i do...the beam covers a wide area...i can't imagine going back to stock halogens...i believe the stock HIDs are 4300K...

·
Registered
726 Posts
i have em too boss... people freak out when i show them the switch inside that makes the hids go up and down. bad as all get out

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
awsome lol good to hear that they are good.. im lookin to get them when i get my celica.. its a awsome price only 425.. ne night pics?? thanks for the info guyz

·
Registered
240 Posts
hjkim483 said:
where are you getting this deal RollaFoSho? is that price including the headlight housing?

How much does it normally run to do a factory upgrade with housing and HID itself?
Prices:
Headlight Assembly Left and Right: $333.53 each
Part No.: 81145-2D030
81185-2B880

Computer: $297.49
Part No.: 81107-2D020

Bulb, HID: $290.81
Part No.: 90981-20005

Total (from dealer): $1,255.36 **without installation

I found some cheaper prices online for the headlight housings, I'll PM or post it later when i find it again...

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ya they are expensive.. but i got a hook at a toyota dealer so im hopin he can get them for me for about 500.. cuz he got leather seats for my cusins camry for about 450 lol.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
I have them :gap: not bad for $400+ for just the headlights..u still gotta spend some $$ into the actual HID kit itself..should be anywhere from $300-400 now..D2S kit..umm I was the first who did the conversion, I said there was no need for the adjusting motors and what not..just the headlights and HID kit for me and I manually adjusted the height and I'm set..and yes lots of ppl flash me because they think my brights are on...but I flash back and laugh...i matched it with PIAA ION YELLOW H3 Bulbs to give a Lexus look:)

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
where?

and is that just the head light housing? meaning i have to buy a hid kit afterwords?

or is my current 01 housing good enough for hid's?
i mean, the 01's still got the projecter. hehe

i am new to hid's so pelase ignore my newbiness

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
mine were prolly around 500 for the extra option cause they came stock, but dont quote me. They really actually came free because we talked the dealer down in price about $3,000. I'm pretty sure you will get raped and pay more aftermarket because they are not coming stock.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts