NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well that was completely unexpected! :D

I recently got out of my lease early and bought my celica (financed through my bank at a rate of 6%). Well my monthly payments dropped from 455 a month to 329 a month and that was good news. Well today I come home from work and get my paperwork from toyota, and in there is a check for 1G! It says "Lease Term Security Deposit Refund". I don't remember giving a security deposit, but getting unexpected money in the mail is good news!

·
Premium Member
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If I could spend it freely, I would put it towards getting one of those 23" apple cinema displays.

Unfortunately, I have a lot of credit card debts that need to go away really soon, so it will go towards them.

·
Premium Member
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
b0x said:
damn, mark! i will paypal u like a dollar, if u tell me what color settings in PS u use for ur freakin night time shots!!! ok ok, $2!!
If i remember correctly, I added more RED in the upper range and took away a little GREEN-midrange and Added more BLUE-upperrange and A little less in the lower range of BLUE. This is in Curves. :D Don't know if you got that.

Curves is the secret to color-correcting in photoshop. After a few hours of messing with it, youll get the hang of it. :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
autobotGTS01 said:
how long were u in the lease?
It was a 4 year lease and I had about a year and a few months left. The earlier you buy out the car, the more you can save. (That is, if you plan on purchasing the car after the lease anyways)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts