NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone down for a run to Pacific Raceways sometime this summer? I've got a relatively stock '00 GT that id like to run for kicks sometime but there is no celica love out there, it's over-run by hondas. It would be nice to roll out there with a couple.

I do frequent the 1320 but I have a smallblock powered S-10 for the serious stuff.

Let me know if anyones interested. Test-N-Tunes are done on Wednesdays and Fridays now

·
Registered
358 Posts
im down to roll out..i am however curious about my times since this will be the first time ill be running

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
id roll out.. but i dont think id be running. Maybe.. just maybe will i run.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Why wouldn't you run? My GT is just my daily driver that i enjoy but i feel like I should run it atleast once to see what it will do.

Keep posted, I will try to get a date together if everyone is down. probably a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
KNanthrup said:
Why wouldn't you run? My GT is just my daily driver that i enjoy but i feel like I should run it atleast once to see what it will do.

Keep posted, I will try to get a date together if everyone is down. probably a couple of weeks.
eh.. ok.. ill see... but you must not know the story about me. ( :rofl: ) see ok.. well to make it short..

im not 16... not even 15 yet.. but 14 the celica is being driving by the mom almost everyday into seattle (60 miles from here)... i can mod it if i pay... and then i get it when im 16 :p ok thats the story. Youd be surprised at what i already have.. id have to check with my dad to see if he would run.. and ill have to check my schedule. ill keep ya posted. :rofl: :rofl:

Edit: i wont be here June 28th til July 9th and then also July 27th til August 13th.. so anytime the 9th and the 27th would be AWESOME...

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok so that's 3 of us for sure plus one maybe. Hopefully some more will chime in. If not we can still try to make a small showing of it. Like I said i want to do it anyways, ive been meaning to get my car to the track atleast once just to see what it does.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Yea like toyotarkeener said just tell me a date.. ill check the schedule.. and if its gonna be during the day it would have to be on the weekend.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
I used to go out every week, but now that I'm working during that time window the only time I can make it to strip is on the weekends.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
stobersteve said:
i would like to go. but dont you need to get some kind of track day lic?
Not for drag racing, unless you're running quicker than 10.00, and I don't think your Celica will do that.

·
Registered
358 Posts
just need time and date...as of right now if schedule this weekend cannot make it and july 8th which is a saturday also i cannot make it as well..any other time is looking good so far.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I WANA GO TO IM NEW TO THIS SITE BUT I LOVE RACING OUR CELICA GT AND IT DOES TAKE A CELICA GTS IVE RACED A GTS UP TO 120 AND HE THEN STARTED PULLING ON ME PLZZ TELL ME THE DATE I WANA RIDE TOO i have 91 integra also so call me up im in bellingham and can drive anywhere

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
my friend wants to know the following:
does it cost? how much and do you have to completely have your car payed off in order to run?

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
ovadik said:
I WANA GO TO IM NEW TO THIS SITE BUT I LOVE RACING OUR CELICA GT AND IT DOES TAKE A CELICA GTS IVE RACED A GTS UP TO 120 AND HE THEN STARTED PULLING ON ME PLZZ TELL ME THE DATE I WANA RIDE TOO i have 91 integra also so call me up im in bellingham and can drive anywhere
You just haven't raced the "right" GT-S yet.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts