NewCelica.org Forum banner
221 - 240 of 287 Posts
Very well. Time to step things up with japukspares.

What about those who have received their refunds? Please speak up.

I think it's time to share my story as well. I ordered a genuine dynamic lip and radiator grille from Dan back in April. I'm bringing this up because I haven't heard from him in weeks! I'm willing to wait for the parts and don't want a refund. However I do expect better communication from Dan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm willing to wait for the parts and don't want a refund. However I do expect better communication from Dan.
Be prepared to wait for a *very* long time then. As for communication you won't receive much besides a lot of excuses and promises about shipping your parts soon (or resending the parts, as it would seem that postal services from the U.K is quite **unreliable** :eek: )

When I got sent someone else's part it took almost 2 weeks to get it straightened out and get the part shipped on to the person. Luckily I already had my part the week prior so I was confused when a second package came.

So. What is the plan? NO REFUND ,NO PARTS.
At the moment, those who can still do so: initiate a claim through PayPal immediately. Don't wait, even if you were promised parts recently. Don't take the risk.

For those who paid a while ago, try to see if your credit cards have contingencies for these types of issues. They vary from card to card, but some have unfulfilled order measures that can reverse charges.

As for japukspares, I will see what Larryd and Forumadmin can do about him, his status as sponsor and whatever else can be done to get things moving again.

Keep pushing guys.

It's a real shame things seem to be turning for the worst... He did offer great deals on hard-to-find parts, and in these times of the Celica's decline, it was a nice thing to have.

looks like we all got screwed.does anyone know his address or info on him? i got a buddy that lives out there near him.
xlela said:
Please keep all personal info off the site. You are thus nullifying ANY chance of him coming around and redeeming himself.

If you need to take legal action, that's your right, so go ahead, but don't share his private information with the world. :nono:

I just got off the phone with my bud at paypal. He said make sure you put in a dispute if its in between the 180 days if its past that call and give them his email address. If ppl do this the fraud department will look into it and it will show he is/has screwed ppl out of parts.

221 - 240 of 287 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.