NewCelica.org Forum banner

241 - 260 of 287 Posts

·
Argentum Chaos Vae Victis
6,652 Posts
I just got off the phone with my bud at paypal. He said make sure you put in a dispute if its in between the 180 days if its past that call and give them his email address. If ppl do this the fraud department will look into it and it will show he is/has screwed ppl out of parts.
Excellent. Nice to have some friends in PayPal.

I have also advised the company that owns NC.org and they will look into this issue, by using the info they have on japukspares and his vendor representative.

To help with this, I need everyone who is still involved with japukspares to come forward in this thread and list below these details:

- Your username.
- The parts you ordered from japukspares and haven't received.
- The time of your order.
- The amount that you paid him for those remaining parts.

There is no guarantee for a refund implied, but the more users come forward, the better can a response and pressure be placed on the culprit.

·
6,652 Posts
If you want Autoguide.com (owner of this site) to get involved as well, provide the info requested above.

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
How would that work as they're Canadian and people got defrauded in the US? Seems complicated?

·
6,652 Posts
How would that work as they're Canadian and people got defrauded in the US? Seems complicated?
From what I understand, japukspares had to provide financial info to obtain his sponsor status and this may be used to help in this situation.

This is just speculation on my part, since I'm not involved in the sponsor registration process, but forumadmin (autoguide's rep here) has personally requested this info in the mods only section after I brought this issue to his attention. He said they would do their best to help in any way they can.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Let me start off then Ominous

dmvhustler

Brand New Pre Face (00-02) Genuine Toyota Dynamic Lip
Pre Owned Celica Radiator Grille

April 11 2015 - $165.83 USD was sent to Dan for the Lip.
April 16 2015 - $26.63 USD was sent to Dan for the Grille.

I can provide an official PayPal statement proving the money was sent to JAPUKSPARES on the dates mentioned.

I'm doing this because nobody has heard from Dan in Weeks! Even the Moderators of this site!

Miguel

·
Registered
104 Posts
Here's the requested info Omnious:

- arvind

- HID Headlights leveling switch, part wiring loom & HID headlight leveling motors
: Paid via PayPal on 13 December 2014, $38

- GTS Aluminium pedal set
: Paid via PayPal on 21 January 2015, $50 (as part of a bigger payment of $210)

I can provide any other details if required. I also have the PMs that were exchanged here with him on newcelica.org.

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
Here's the requested info Omnious:

- arvind

- HID Headlights leveling switch, part wiring loom & HID headlight leveling motors
: Paid via PayPal on 13 December 2014, $38

- GTS Aluminium pedal set
: Paid via PayPal on 21 January 2015, $50 (as part of a bigger payment of $210)

I can provide any other details if required. I also have the PMs that were exchanged here with him on newcelica.org.

Did you put in a dispute with paypal?

·
6,652 Posts
Repeating this post for newcomers and for new page.

I have advised the company that owns NC.org and they will look into this issue, by using the info they have on japukspares and his vendor representative.

To help with this, I need everyone who is still involved with japukspares to come forward in this thread and list below these details:

- Your username.
- The parts you ordered from japukspares and haven't received.
- The time of your order.
- The amount that you paid him for those remaining parts.

There is no guarantee for a refund implied, but the more users come forward, the better can a response and pressure be placed on the culprit.

·
6,652 Posts
Still waiting for your details Fathorsejr. Your order must be the largest, so it might help push things along even more if you describe it for public record.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Here is requested info.

xlela

Jun 07 2014
Paid $200 via Pay Pal for digital HVAC . Ambient temp sensor still missing.I think $20.

Sep 04 2014
Paid $100 via Pay Pal . Black headlights inserts with Euro blinkers still missing /$50 /

Jan 19 2015
Paid $20 via Pay Pal. Outside temp sensor still missing.

I also have all PMs that were exchanged here with him.

Spend $895 total.

P.S. I told you he is gone for good.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I haven't had a chance to call PayPal busy with school & work. Other than fathorsejr has anybody called?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
6,652 Posts
He was here yesterday.
Yeah, I noticed... and no response either.

I added him to the shady/scammer sellers list.

241 - 260 of 287 Posts